AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2022
@punker barbie I am hoping you can help me. My account, Jeeplvr66, was banned a while back right after I posted a photo of myself (non-nude) on my profile. I didn't think much of it, created another account and was fine until I tried to purchase tokens and then that account was banned. That can't be resolved until my original account ban is resolved. I reached out to customer support, Ticket number [Chaturbate] 19417029, and the response is completely inaccurate stating "As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy."
I have never used any kind of program to enhance anything as I don't broadcast myself and wouldn't need it. I don't know if using a VPN maybe affected that?? I am baffled. Please help. I have tokens that I purchased and can't use since I was immediately banned after purchasing and can't resolve that account, dirty_hot_old_guy ticket 19334813, until the previous ban is resolved.
Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.