AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned - I hope this can be rectified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
hi @punker barbie

My account name is snarfle , and i wa banned aparently for being off camera for too long .. I wrote to support, but there is not ticket number, so i dont know how to identify my case, except by the username snarfle.

While i acknowledge i was off cam for a while, there was a reason.

I recently had abdominal surgery to repair part of my intestine, and even though I recovered a couple of weeks ago, suddenly I have been randomly having severe pain. If it happens when I’m on cam, I have simply laid flat on my back and usually in 10 minutes or so, it goes away. If it happens off cam, for instance when i am in the bathroom, or getting water from the kitchen, I have to find the nearest place to lay flat. My sofa or the floor.

This is why I was off cam those times.

If you’ll restore my account, I will try to always stop my stream when i go off cam, if there’s a chance I’ll end up laying down off-cam due to the pain.

thank you so much

@punker barbie - support emailed me a few days ago saying they will reinstate my account but its still banned and they don't respond to further emails. not sure what to do. thanks!
Feels like the waiting game for the ban to be lifted phase now. Warning/Temp bans etc i think can last about a week till your back to streaming. Some longer depending on the case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.