AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned In need of help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2023
Good Afternoon everyone,

I’m new to the cam world, and I recently started using chaturbate. I love the website and love being apart of the community. I recently started camming and got to the point where my account was complete of all the information needed to cam successfully. Yesterday I was banned for during a livestream ( I’m not sure why, but I think it was because of a deposit in my account before I fully completed my tax stuff). I completed it all now, but I don't see how I am permanently banned because of this. I really want to continue with chaturbate so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do that’d be great :)

I’ve contacted support but they keep saying its permanent without giving me a firm explanation. This makes me really upset to hear, so I emailed again. @punker barbie , if you could help me with this that’d help me alot :)

username is @jayunreconciled
and i havent received a ticket number yet

hi @punker barbie , just wanted to update and say I got a ticket number #21695462, but still havent received the help i need to get my account again. If you could help me i’d appreciate it so much :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.