AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned no apparent reason user: chaposexxi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2023
Hi

Since last year I was working in a studio, I went out on bad terms with the heads of the studio, when I wanted to become independent, every time I wanted to register they gave me a ban. "
It has come to our attention that despite being notified on March 15th, 2022, that you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform, you have created new accounts to circumvent your permanent ban. Due to this violation, this account, chaposexxi (and others), has been banned and all amounts have been deemed forfeit. Should you access any other accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and all amounts in such accounts will be deemed forfeit."

It's the only way to hold me, help me

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hi dear.

I have noticed that when I try to access my account, the nickname has changed to the name of the studio monitor where I used to work.

I can't access with chaposexxi, the account I had associated now appears as *Josevivass() Administrator where they worked, I really want to create another account and upload the documents, I hope I don't have problems and I'll be in touch soon,, thank you!!!

let me know. thanks

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Chaturbate support has already answered me, telling me that I am permanently banned, but I am not right, and at any time I have violated the chaturbate rules, I want to work with chaturbate, with a great commitment daily but this situation prevents me,

I would thank you if you can help me.

Upvote 0
Hi, Shirely can you please help me by informing Support Team I been waiting over 10 days for a response from them. Also I need my account Unbanned becuase my password was stolen. My model name is iamfreakybaby please update Support about this matter cause I believe they forgot about me. @punker barbie Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.