AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned, no response from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
My account was banned for no clear reasons. I emailed support 6 days ago but have not received a response or a ticket number. If there has been a mistake from my side I am happy to rectify it. I would greatly appreciate help in this matter. @punker barbie - could you look into this?
Account ID : jarjar2022/jarjar2023

Thank you

@punker barbie hello, I really hope you can help me. My Chaturbate account was permanently suspended in November 2022. I have repeatedly written to support to be unbanned and told the reason for the ban. Chaturbate support didn't tell me any reason. I believe that I was banned unfairly or by mistake. I respect the rules of the site and always follow them. this is my only source of income. please help me unlock my account. My nickname on cb: bonjour_tristesse

Upvote 0
My account was banned for no clear reasons. I emailed support 6 days ago but have not received a response or a ticket number. If there has been a mistake from my side I am happy to rectify it. I would greatly appreciate help in this matter. @punker barbie - could you look into this?
Account ID : jarjar2022/jarjar2023

Thank you
Chaturbate is a scam guys !!! They gonna steal your tokens !!! Many members here are complaining after you gonna earn tokens ,. They will find way for you to get violation also chaturbate are involved to this !! This site must be reported they cannot be trusted !! If i were you go to bongacams they are reliable site !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.