AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
hello shirley I have a study account and one of my new models in your record was banned without reason, I do not understand why please review thanks id sara_hot_nick21

hello shirley I have a study account and one of my new models in your record was banned without reason, I do not understand why please review thanks id sara_hot_nick21
Thank you for posting the question. Please see the DM I am sending you.

Upvote 0
hi.. punker barbie.. my account anna69gc was banned.
can u please look into the matter.
its a very harsh time for me due to financial issues and i was earning pretty okay before my account got banned.
i still hv tokens in my account.
please get me my account unbanned so that i can earn money else i will have to leave my house cos i will be unable to pay rent. :(

Upvote 0
Same here.. I was paying my bills with cb. Am now behind in car payments, rent, and loans. Looking for work.. can't find anything in this small town. I still haven't heard anything from support in weeks.

Upvote 0
hi.. punker barbie.. my account anna69gc was banned.
can u please look into the matter.
its a very harsh time for me due to financial issues and i was earning pretty okay before my account got banned.
i still hv tokens in my account.
please get me my account unbanned so that i can earn money else i will have to leave my house cos i will be unable to pay rent. :(

Thank you for agreeing to remove mentions of Skype shows from your live feed. Support says you were unbanned earlier today, around 4-5PM PST. Happy camming!

Upvote 0
please unlock my account (((I'm not guilty of anything (((I'm not a scam (((I registered my girlfriend from my laptop, and one browser, maybe because of this I was banned? please unblock my page ((I never Do not break your rules anymore, can you say that my page can be unlocked?
name
allylash

Upvote 0
please help me, my account is banned. please unlock, I beg you, this is my only job. my name is allylash

Please respond to the email from Support concerning the mistake you made and you may be able to get the account unbanned. Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Please respond to the email from Support concerning the mistake you made and you may be able to get the account unbanned. Thank you for your help.
hi, my account (fahad1332) is banned from last some weeks, im depending on chaturbate i pay my home rent and college fee from the money i earn, if i have do something wrong i promise i will follow the rules from now on, im in very bad financial condition

Upvote 0
I got a response from support
Dear allylash,
Your account allylash with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Support
Tell me please, what does this mean? why can not I unblock my account?

Upvote 0
I got a response from support
Dear allylash,
Your account allylash with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Support
Tell me please, what does this mean? why can not I unblock my account?

This means that you've broken the Terms of Chaturbate and they will not unban your account.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Hello.
Our account Marillyn was banned. We had a private and there we imitated the poo show. We used to simulate BELDI SOAP (we can provide video for evidence) please help us. We apologize for breaking the rules we are sorry. Now we have learned all the rules of the site. We're sorry for what we did..
Please help us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.