AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2023
Hello @punker barbie,

We are hoping you can assist us, with no warning, notice or explaination our chaturbate account was Banned with no notice, explaination and genuinely I have reviewed the terms of service and we are not in violation of any of them.

Our chaturbate account is ispikelee and at 11am it was fine, we spent a moment or two viewing others cam feeds then turned on the obs studio stream and stopped visiting others chats and streams, when I attempted to stop our stream (which was still active and not rejected or disconnected) about 2pm est I closed out all our open browsers and reconnected to the chaturbate site only to find the following message displayed:

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

In addition to the joint account ispikelee which my wife and I are the only performers on, we are both age verified and have done nothing in or out of stream to warrant a ban our individual accounts (mine and hers) have all been BANNED.

prior to this morning we were offline for about 6 days.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or insight you can offer my wife and I into getting our chaturbate accounts UNBANNED.

Regards,
Mike and Vanessa
ispikelee

Hy, my name is Ibukky and i had my acount banned for no reason. I also wrote to chaturbate support but no sign from them.

I was streaming my avatar and i got the message that i am not at the computer while streaming wich is completly fals!

pl help as i never left the computer more then 15 sec and i didn't cash in my tokens and they are frozen.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie,

We are hoping you can assist us, with no warning, notice or explaination our chaturbate account was Banned with no notice, explaination and genuinely I have reviewed the terms of service and we are not in violation of any of them.

Our chaturbate account is ispikelee and at 11am it was fine, we spent a moment or two viewing others cam feeds then turned on the obs studio stream and stopped visiting others chats and streams, when I attempted to stop our stream (which was still active and not rejected or disconnected) about 2pm est I closed out all our open browsers and reconnected to the chaturbate site only to find the following message displayed:

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

In addition to the joint account ispikelee which my wife and I are the only performers on, we are both age verified and have done nothing in or out of stream to warrant a ban our individual accounts (mine and hers) have all been BANNED.

prior to this morning we were offline for about 6 days.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or insight you can offer my wife and I into getting our chaturbate accounts UNBANNED.

Regards,
Mike and Vanessa
ispikelee
I got the same message this morning. I’m not a broadcaster. I’ve had my account for like 8 years. I emailed support and posted to the forum as well. @punker barbie help us

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.