AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
@punker barbie On 1/24 my account became compromised and I had tokens stolen from my account, not many as I only had 37 tokens left. Support was immediate in responding to the situation, they told me to take the extra security steps, which I did. Support returned the stolen tokens to my account, and I regained access to the account. However, a problem remains with my account: I am banned from every single room on CB. It doesn't matter whether I choose a model on my follow list, or I choose a random model. I can no longer visit any room whatsoever on CB. Any room I try to enter just gives me a screen that says "Access denied. You are banned from this room." Again, this is happening across the entire site. The only way I can visit the models on my follow list or any model for that matter is to be logged out of my account. That doesn't help much if I want to be able to participate in the chat and use my tokens.

I have politely requested twice if they look into it and maybe a wrong button was clicked or something when they restored my account to me, I don't know. I have heard nothing from them.

The account in question is: blaknite36

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.