AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
hi @punker barbie hope you are well. I'm reaching out because my chaturbate account was banned because "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." I was doing a consensual domination with a regular in PM and received a warming so we stopped that conversation completely and then about 30 minutes later I was banned. I was wondering if you could help me get my account unbanned. I have gone through the terms of service very closely and promise I will not violate any rules again
Account name: longhairdontcare97

Thank you,
Sam

Hello @punker barbie, I hope you are well, I am contacting you to see if you can help me with my chaturbate account which was banned and they have not told me why it was banned nor have they given me an answer, I just did not connect again for 3 days then I log in again and it appears that my account has been banned. I was wondering if you could help me to unban my account, I have read the terms of service very closely and I promise that I will not break any rules again
Account name: Clay_jensenxx

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie, I hope you are well, I am contacting you to see if you can help me with my chaturbate account which was banned and they have not told me why it was banned nor have they given me an answer, I just did not connect again for 3 days then I log in again and it appears that my account has been banned. I was wondering if you could help me to unban my account, I have read the terms of service very closely and I promise that I will not break any rules again
Account name: Clay_jensenxx

Thank you!
Hello @Crdxxs00 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20606857

Upvote 0
Hola @Crdxxs00 Confirmé que el equipo de soporte respondió a su consulta. Boleto #20606857
Hello again @punker barbie, I checked the ticket number in my email and this is what they answered me

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

I don't understand why they banned me if I didn't break the rules of the platform, I would really appreciate it if you could help me unban my account.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello again @punker barbie, I checked the ticket number in my email and this is what they answered me

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

I don't understand why they banned me if I didn't break the rules of the platform, I would really appreciate it if you could help me unban my account.

Thank you!
I will be attentive to your answers!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.