AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Hi @punker barbie my account was banned ..they said i violated the terms .. :(((( please help me . my username its miss_judith .. I beg you to help me .. With this i live .. This was my job .. Help me @punker barbie 🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• IMG-20230523-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20230523-WA0000.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
@punker barbie
Dear, Can you please help me to get back my model account. I was a new model there and not have enough followers or much experience but unfortunately a guy came to my room and started talking about his daughter and I mistakenly replied to him then and then Chaturbate Banned me for serious violation. But trust me I was not even realise that I have to stay quite or report that person. I was new there and everytime I was tried the best as I can. But This thing happened to me and I lost everything.😭 Dear, Can you please Inform Chaturbate team for unblock my account. I have heard that you helped a lot of models who got banned accidentally and I'm really hoping that you will help me to bring back my account. Please dear @punker barbie Help me.
I have messaged several time to CB team but they just send automatic response nothing else.
I really need forgiveness.😞

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Dear, Can you please help me to get back my model account. I was a new model there and not have enough followers or much experience but unfortunately a guy came to my room and started talking about his daughter and I mistakenly replied to him then and then Chaturbate Banned me for serious violation. But trust me I was not even realise that I have to stay quite or report that person. I was new there and everytime I was tried the best as I can. But This thing happened to me and I lost everything.😭 Dear, Can you please Inform Chaturbate team for unblock my account. I have heard that you helped a lot of models who got banned accidentally and I'm really hoping that you will help me to bring back my account. Please dear @punker barbie Help me.
I have messaged several time to CB team but they just send automatic response nothing else.
I really need forgiveness.😞
Dear, @punker barbie
Please help me, I need your support from you. Please help me to get my account again. I'm apologies for my mistake. Please help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.