AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Lawrencejennifer
Hello @punker barbie
My nickname @lawrencejennifer on chaturbate. My account has been permanently banned for content containing minors. I got a ban due to poor language skills and I misread a member's message. I am very sorry for my violation. Can you ask support to unban me? Working for CB is very important to me. Please 😭

Hello @lawrencejennifer I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21745813
Chaturbate support has not responded to me yet. Please @punkerbarbie help me solve my problem. I regret that I accidentally violated the rules of the site due to my inattention. I swear not to violate the rules of the site anymore and to be more careful

Upvote 0
Hello @lawrencejennifer I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21745813
Hi Amber. I wish you a good day. I still have not received a response from support about my account. I understand that I made a mistake and I am very ashamed. I didn't mean to break the site's rule, but it happened by accident. Please, I really need your help. I've been in depression for two weeks because working for chat is the only way to pay for my college education. Please help me. God will bless you @punker barbie
Ticket #21745813

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.