AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2022
Hi @punker barbie

My account was banned last week and no answers from chaturbate support.

I have more than 800 tokens on my banned account and I was a supporter member.

My username is holaaa_chicaaa

I will be grateful to you if you could help me get back my account.

Thank you

Hi @punker barbie and thank you for your replay but I didn't receive any emails from chaturbate support.

Do I wait other days?

Thank you
Judging by the ticket number that reply would have been a few months ago. Most likely having to do with a previous issue with an account that belongs to you.

New ticket numbers are starting with 229 from what I have seen here

Upvote 0
1 banned account means you can't just make a new account and keep going. That is why this account is banned

Issues with banned account MUST be dealt with

Upvote 0
No @darthro
Other banned accounts have been solved and then disabled.
For months I have no probem with this last account and last week they banned me without a reason: no email from chaturbate...that' why I asked on this forum.
I was a supporter mebmeber with 800+ tokens.
Why don't you tell me the reason you banned me?!

Upvote 0
I don't work for CB so can't tell you why they banned. Being a supporter means nothing, just gives you an ability to PM other users

All I can say is any infractions/warnings from old accounts DO NOT magically disappear, they stay with your ID for all time. Disabling old accounts does not help you. This new account has been connected to previous ones by using same CC most likely

They have responded to an older ticket since I am assuming it has to do with a similar infraction. Maybe check the email account that you used before

Upvote 0
I don't work for CB so can't tell you why they banned. Being a supporter means nothing, just gives you an ability to PM other users

All I can say is any infractions/warnings from old accounts DO NOT magically disappear, they stay with your ID for all time. Disabling old accounts does not help you. This new account has been connected to previous ones by using same CC most likely

They have responded to an older ticket since I am assuming it has to do with a similar infraction. Maybe check the email account that you used before
What you mean with "ID" and "CC"?
Will I be banned for life also with other accounts?

Upvote 0
ID = identity

CC = credit card

Yes you will not be able to get new accounts until this is dealt with., You may be able to use a grey account but not buy tokens again since account will be banned as soon as you attempt to buy them

Upvote 0
You have said you had previous accounts banned. Disabling those accounts does not mean you get to start all over like nothing happened. Whatever issues you had previously need to be dealt with
I don't know what issues you had before with your other accounts and I am not going to guess

I mean there are users who have been banned for harassment/stalking others on the site. Some have used fake identification to stream on CB. Some have used accounts to commit fraud by using stolen Credit cards. Do you think it would be fair to allow those to just be able to disable accounts and start up fresh like nothing happened.

Not saying that you did any of the above but CB always has reasons for banning, just some people refuse to accept those.

Sorry but it may be time to look at some other sites if you do not want to resolve whatever issues are there

Upvote 0
You have said you had previous accounts banned. Disabling those accounts does not mean you get to start all over like nothing happened. Whatever issues you had previously need to be dealt with
I don't know what issues you had before with your other accounts and I am not going to guess

I mean there are users who have been banned for harassment/stalking others on the site. Some have used fake identification to stream on CB. Some have used accounts to commit fraud by using stolen Credit cards. Do you think it would be fair to allow those to just be able to disable accounts and start up fresh like nothing happened.

Not saying that you did any of the above but CB always has reasons for banning, just some people refuse to accept those.

Sorry but it may be time to look at some other sites if you do not want to resolve whatever issues are there
I understand what u are saying and thank you for your help.
The problem of my last ban is that I don't know why, just it.
Bust now It doesn't metter anymore.
Thanks again @darthro and @punker barbie for your help and support.

Upvote 0

Just to clarify, chaturbate still didn't give me back my 800+ tokens.
So easy for chaturbate, they ban and they steal my paid tokens without any problems.

Upvote 0
Just to clarify, chaturbate still didn't give me back my 800+ tokens.
So easy for chaturbate, they ban and they steal my paid tokens without any problems.
When banned they dont need to give anything back. It states all this in there TERMS (TOS). Also not stealing. When your banned the tokens just vanish like your access to stream/use account. Doubt CB does anything with them.

It would suck for sure getting banned & losing lots of tokens, perhaps this is also why some are choosing daily/weekly payouts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.