AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2023
Hi im jasmine_ flower02 of chaturbate and my account has been banned i dont know y but i suspect it is because of one user that came to my room hours before i got banned i am trying to be friendly and entertaining to everyone , and one of the user there talks about his fetish and he said he will show me something he broadcast his cam to show tiktok of a 10 year old kid on cam his phone dont think it is my fault his account has been banned just few minutes after he show that tiktok of a kid dancing and mine got banned after few hours i was surprise he show it in his broadcast pls help me get my account unbanned it is not my fault i didnt know i could get banned by viewing his cam, didnt know he will show videos like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.