AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2023
Hi I'm Karla, my chaturbate account was banned on Nov 30, I have sent many emails from the email with which the account is registered and I get no response no information about the account. My user is karla_and_mau, I am desperate because I have sent many emails and many days have passed and no one responds on what will happen to the account. @punker barbie thanks

Stop sending emails and wait for them to respond. Every email you send gets you sent to the back of the line for support

I know it is hard to wait but you need to have some patience

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Stop sending emails and wait for them to respond. Every email you send gets you sent to the back of the line for support

I know it is hard to wait but you need to have some patience
I know :( I have read that it is better to wait, but understand that for some of us this is our job and they are not responding anywhere.

Upvote 0
I know :( I have read that it is better to wait, but understand that for some of us this is our job and they are not responding anywhere.
We all understand it's your job. You need to understand they get thousands of emails every day and are answered in the order they are received. If you annoy them they will permaban you and never think twice about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.