AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2023
Good day!

As referred, my account cris_cc got banned for 'violating terms of use', but i'm not certaind of what i did. already have submitted a support ticket, but had no answer yet

Trying no being abusive, but I genuinely would appreciate it if you could kindly lend me your assistance, @punker barbie , to accelerate the process.

Thank you so much

Still have no answer, but while waiting i have another question:

I have some money ready for payment, on 1st January, they will pay it, or since i'm banned, that payment will be cancelled too?

Upvote 0
Good day!

As referred, my account cris_cc got banned for 'violating terms of use', but i'm not certaind of what i did. already have submitted a support ticket, but had no answer yet

Trying no being abusive, but I genuinely would appreciate it if you could kindly lend me your assistance, @punker barbie , to accelerate the process.

Thank you so much
Would you kindly attend to my friend's request, please?

And happy holidays, @punker barbie!

Upvote 0
@zmk01 did you had a permanent ban? i would like to know how you show your proof or evidence case with them since they are not responding anymore
@punker barbie are welcome to join us
i know there it say i altered my identification but as i tried to explain many times with support@chaturbate
i would like to ask friendly how to show or proof my case with @punker barbie

Attachments

• 572330b1-b67a-4d6b-b24b-398eac424f52.jpg
    572330b1-b67a-4d6b-b24b-398eac424f52.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
@zmk01 did you had a permanent ban? i would like to know how you show your proof or evidence case with them since they are not responding anymore
@punker barbie are welcome to join us
i know there it say i altered my identification but as i tried to explain many times with support@chaturbate
i would like to ask friendly how to show or proof my case with @punker barbie
There is nothing you can do to prove/explain. Using altered/fake ID is strictly forbidden on ANY site and will get banned faster than you can say "Let me ex......"

It sounds like you explained to them why you had used FAKE ID but they will no longer allow you to verify yourself

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.