AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 1, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie. My account sansad86 was banned on 24/25th of September without warning. I'm not sure exactly what i did wrong. All I can think of is I mentioned I had tried to commit suicide before but used the word kill in a pm. I have had 2 warnings before for showing tv in the background while streaming and showing a pic of me as a child in a pvt. I feel like I have been a loyal customer the previous 7 years. I would really like to get my account back especially as it has 4400 tokens on it and I have no bank account linked to recover if the ban is permanent as i just recycled tokens back though the site and would top up myself occasionally topped up myself. I know you are very busy but I'm just wondering if a ticket number as been created to review as i have heard nothing from support. P.S I'm doing a lot better these day Mental health wise. Thank you for you time
 
...I'm not sure exactly what i did wrong. All I can think of is I mentioned I had tried to commit suicide before but used the word kill in a pm.
That would do it... Whether it was in private messages or public chat is irrelevant to the platform's enforcement. The interaction still took place on their platform and was subject to their rules and policies. A protective suspension was probably applied.
I have had 2 warnings before for showing tv in the background while streaming and showing a pic of me as a child in a pvt.
So a couple of warnings already, hmm.
I feel like I have been a loyal customer the previous 7 years.
Loyal perhaps, but also a clearly demonstrate high-risk user. Look at it from their side.
I would really like to get my account back especially as it has 4400 tokens on it and I have no bank account linked to recover if the ban is permanent as i just recycled tokens back though the site and would top up myself occasionally topped up myself. I know you are very busy but I'm just wondering if a ticket number as been created to review as i have heard nothing from support.
Give it some time, they're slow.
P.S I'm doing a lot better these day Mental health wise. Thank you for you time
Glad to hear it. 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0