AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account being banned without notice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 6, 2024
hello respected admin of Chaturbate, im one of your models who applied before 2 years ago, i have keep on appealing on my account to be restored and not be banned. im open for a conversation through pm here for more details about my account and i hope this time we can have a better conversation unlike in the email that you dont give replies thank you

@punker barbie please help us for the banning cause lots of people are very frustrated about the banning of cb without notice. we need your help very much. we have our valid reason that it was just mis understood or some mess up. so please hear me out @punker barbie . i will give information throuh pm regarding the account

Upvote 0