AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked. No apparent reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2023
Hello,

A little while ago while in the recently offline chat of a stream I received a notification that my account, LysergicReverie, had been blocked.

I filled out a support ticket about this and received an instant reply saying it was permanent, offering no clarification as to why.

After reviewing the rules linked, I see no apparent reason for this block, and I'm rather baffled as I don't believe I've done anything particularly wrong or broken the rules.

For the most part, with the exception of some open and invited sexual dialogues between model and chat, I have just engaged in respectful conversation in the rooms I have been in, with the full intention of upgrading my account in the future.

One thing that does stand out, is that moments before my ban I had responded to another user for having spammed a model about their PSN and Snap account. Might this may have been the reason I was banned?

Any further clarification on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello,

A little while ago while in the recently offline chat of a stream I received a notification that my account, LysergicReverie, had been blocked.

I filled out a support ticket about this and received an instant reply saying it was permanent, offering no clarification as to why.

After reviewing the rules linked, I see no apparent reason for this block, and I'm rather baffled as I don't believe I've done anything particularly wrong or broken the rules.

For the most part, with the exception of some open and invited sexual dialogues between model and chat, I have just engaged in respectful conversation in the rooms I have been in, with the full intention of upgrading my account in the future.

One thing that does stand out, is that moments before my ban I had responded to another user for having spammed a model about their PSN and Snap account. Might this may have been the reason I was banned?

Any further clarification on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
*****UPDATE*****

Feel free to disregard this thread.

I received confirmation by e-mail that my account had been restored after it was discovered I was banned by the automated anti-spam system.

In the event that this thread is published, I feel like some feedback on the issue might be useful, both for Stripchat and others experiencing a similar problem.

Both the initial ban, and the subsequent support ticket were both rather unclear and unhelpful. I was tasked with informing support as to whether my block was permanent or temporary, despite not having received this information upon being blocked.
Furthermore, when filling in the support ticket I was not allowed to finalise my submission without this unknown information.
I believe that through selecting 'Permanent', I was automatically sent an e-mail completely unsuited to the situation at hand.

I also think anti-spam issues like this might push potential customers away, as the strong wording in the auto-reply leaves people with the impression that there is absolutely no chance of resolution.

Thank you very much to Artem from Stripchat's Moderation Team for the lightning quick response in restoring my account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.