AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked on stripchat. Reason: Wrong Displayed Country/Flag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2023
Hi, our couple account was blocked for 24 hours out of the blue and the reason displayed is: Wrong Displayed Country/Flag
We broadcast as a couple. The female performer is Colombia and the male performer is French. Both our nationality documents are registered.
We use the French flag as country displayed. Stripchat gives the option to use either flag of the registered documents. Country flag is even strongly recommended.

The rules specify: "Before you start your broadcast, make sure to select the appropriate type of show based on participants (Female, Male, Couple, etc.), the correct flag ( please note, that the selected flag should represent the registered country of a current broadcasting model(s))"
In our case, the French flag is represented by the French male performer.

As anyone of you ever had this issue? Seems very bad to block the account for that reason and stop us from earning.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.29.38.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.29.38.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.29.25.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.29.25.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.31.05.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 08.31.05.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 25
Solution
Hey @Kooples

I have had your case reviewed, and you are correct; you were wrongfully suspended.
You were broadcasting together in your last stream, therefore, you were able to use either country flag.
There was no violation here.

I can see that our support team has also already responded to your Support ticket to advise the above info and update.

I sincerely apologize for this error from our side and thank you for your understanding.
I have faced the same issue. How are we supposed to pick which flag to show when the 2 performers are from 2 different countries? Let's say your partner is from Colombia but lives in France with you, so technically your flag should be France. But StripChat seems to be confused about that. Wish they had an address or location verification system rather than automatically picking the country from the ID documents.

Upvote 0
I have faced the same issue. How are we supposed to pick which flag to show when the 2 performers are from 2 different countries? Let's say your partner is from Colombia but lives in France with you, so technically your flag should be France. But StripChat seems to be confused about that. Wish they had an address or location verification system rather than automatically picking the country from the ID documents.
Exactly, in our case, my partner is from Colombia, and I am from France. Most of the time, but not always, we broadcast from Colombia. We chose to use the French flag in order to attract more French viewers. Both of us speak French and interact with French users in French.

I'm waiting for @Stripchat to please confirm if this allowed or not. To clarify the situation so that a random ban from the system does not occur any more. Nothing in the rules state that the flag should indicate the country from which you are broadcasting but, in fact, should represent the nationality of the models.

Upvote 0
If you are broadcasting from Colombia and the IP address is Colombian and you fly a French flag it might trigger the system. There are several models that use a VPN to appear they are in a different country than the registration documents. Being listed from certain countries has money making advantages and the models use it.

Upvote 0
If you are broadcasting from Colombia and the IP address is Colombian and you fly a French flag it might trigger the system. There are several models that use a VPN to appear they are in a different country than the registration documents. Being listed from certain countries has money making advantages and the models use it.
I see..... so the IP is from Colombia, Flag is French, so the system thinks they cheating. Then maybe use a VPN to change IP to France and the issue should be solved right?

Upvote 0
Hey @Kooples

I have had your case reviewed, and you are correct; you were wrongfully suspended.
You were broadcasting together in your last stream, therefore, you were able to use either country flag.

I can see that our support team has also already responded to your Support ticket to advise the above info and update.

I sincerely apologize for this error from our side and thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 1
Solution
Hey @Kooples

Thank you for confirming the information!

Upvote 0
I see..... so the IP is from Colombia, Flag is French, so the system thinks they cheating. Then maybe use a VPN to change IP to France and the issue should be solved right?
Yes that is a possibility. I am not sure exactly how the system works. I DO KNOW models use a VPN to change location because money making is better being from certain locations.

Upvote 0
Yes that is a possibility. I am not sure exactly how the system works. I DO KNOW models use a VPN to change location because money making is better being from certain locations.
Stripchat only lets you select a flag depending on the country of the document you have registered. Using a VPN will not change the country of your document. Thus, not enabling you to change the country flag.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Stripchat only lets you select a flag depending on the country of the document you have registered. Using a VPN will not change the country of your document. Thus, not enabling you to change the country flag.
I know 2 different models that are not from the country flag they fly on their stripchat account. They choose a different country by using a VPN. Personally I think it is good for them because they are making way more money flying the false flag than they would if they had the flag flying from where they are actually from. Funny how a simple change of location can triple someone's money.

Upvote 0
I know 2 different models that are not from the country flag they fly on their stripchat account. They choose a different country by using a VPN. Personally I think it is good for them because they are making way more money flying the false flag than they would if they had the flag flying from where they are actually from. Funny how a simple change of location can triple someone's money.

No, they are not using VPN to pick a different country.
They have one or multiple other models that made content with them/streamed with them, or just simply agreed to get verified on their account, so the two models can then pick whichever flag they want to.
Most common occurance of this is in studios, where models then have 6 flags to pick from.

If that's a correct way to do it or not, I don't know, and don't particularly care, especially if it brings them a few hundred tokens more and they happen to live in a country where that can completely change their real life situation, then good for them, but if they streamed with that country's flag, they'd get 1 unregistered viewer in the whole shift, so...Is it fair or not to models from better situated countries, is also a different dilemma that doesn't fit into this discussion right now.

My point is, VPN does nothing.

Upvote 0
No, they are not using VPN to pick a different country.
They have one or multiple other models that made content with them/streamed with them, or just simply agreed to get verified on their account, so the two models can then pick whichever flag they want to.
Most common occurance of this is in studios, where models then have 6 flags to pick from.

If that's a correct way to do it or not, I don't know, and don't particularly care, especially if it brings them a few hundred tokens more and they happen to live in a country where that can completely change their real life situation, then good for them, but if they streamed with that country's flag, they'd get 1 unregistered viewer in the whole shift, so...Is it fair or not to models from better situated countries, is also a different dilemma that doesn't fit into this discussion right now.

My point is, VPN does nothing.
Seein how you want to insert your foot in your mouth here is a story for you.

A model I tip frequently over the past few years suddenly her account disappears from SC. I have her whatsapp so I message her and asked if she had been banned.
She replies no, I deleted the account .. I will be back on in a few days. I will send you my new username soon.
This model is from country "X" and she does nt make much .. Her privates were at 8 tokens/min. Her tip menu was relatively "cheap" because of the low traffick in her room

A few days pass and she sends me her new username. I enter it into the search on the site and go to her room. She is now from country "Y" ... her privates are 32 tokens/minute and her tip menu prices doubled. She is making money like she never has before broadcasting from the exact same room/setup with the same camera etc. I message her on whatsapp and ask how she managed to do this and she said she used a VPN. This goes on for several months and one day when she logs into stripchat she forgot to enable the VPN. Her account was changed back to county "X" and she is now back to making what she was before when she was flying the country "X" flag.

The pther model I know, again because I have tipped her ovver the years did the same. She vanished and then came back with a new username and flying country "Y' flag and is still doing so to this day. I know where both are from, born and raised, and neither are from country "Y" nor did they use documents to make their accounts from any pother country but country "X" because those are the only passports they have. Oh and by the way, she is still broadcasting from country "Y" as of right now.

So yes a VPN does work

Upvote 0
Seein how you want to insert your foot in your mouth here is a story for you.

A model I tip frequently over the past few years suddenly her account disappears from SC. I have her whatsapp so I message her and asked if she had been banned.
She replies no, I deleted the account .. I will be back on in a few days. I will send you my new username soon.
This model is from country "X" and she does nt make much .. Her privates were at 8 tokens/min. Her tip menu was relatively "cheap" because of the low traffick in her room

A few days pass and she sends me her new username. I enter it into the search on the site and go to her room. She is now from country "Y" ... her privates are 32 tokens/minute and her tip menu prices doubled. She is making money like she never has before broadcasting from the exact same room/setup with the same camera etc. I message her on whatsapp and ask how she managed to do this and she said she used a VPN. This goes on for several months and one day when she logs into stripchat she forgot to enable the VPN. Her account was changed back to county "X" and she is now back to making what she was before when she was flying the country "X" flag.

The pther model I know, again because I have tipped her ovver the years did the same. She vanished and then came back with a new username and flying country "Y' flag and is still doing so to this day. I know where both are from, born and raised, and neither are from country "Y" nor did they use documents to make their accounts from any pother country but country "X" because those are the only passports they have. Oh and by the way, she is still broadcasting from country "Y" as of right now.

So yes a VPN does work

@Charlie_SC would you please, I give up.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC would you please, I give up.
Some models told him things and of course there's no way anyone lied or misunderstood things there. Obviously he knows better than us, actual models or Charlie, who works for Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Some models told him things and of course there's no way anyone lied or misunderstood things there. Obviously he knows better than us, actual models or Charlie, who works for Stripchat.
Yeah, just love the all knowing members living in their delulu land.

Upvote 0
I DO KNOW models use a VPN to change location

No matter what the model is telling you, this is 100% not true.
The flag options available to a model are based on the approved documents on that account.

And, models can only select the relevant flag that represents a model who is currently live/streaming.
Otherwise, they are breaching our rules which will result in suspension.

Upvote 0
The flag options available to a model are based on the approved documents on that account.

And, models can only select the relevant flag that represents a model who is currently live/streaming.
Otherwise, they are breaching our rules which will result in suspension.
That is why I did not use model name nor did I use country names. Not about to get anyone suspended

Upvote 0
Yeah, just love the all knowing members living in their delulu land.
LMFAO .. just because someone knows something differently than what you believe is not delusional.. I saw it on video call in whatsapp ... she showed me her computer... I sure as hell am not going to post screenshots here for you... I am not about getting any models suspended. I just know is IS being done ..

Upvote 0
LMFAO .. just because someone knows something differently than what you believe is not delusional.. I saw it on video call in whatsapp ... she showed me her computer... I sure as hell am not going to post screenshots here for you... I am not about getting any models suspended. I just know is IS being done ..

A rep who works for Stripchat just told you how it works. You don’t believe it..?

Upvote 0

Enjoy delululand. ❤️

Reactions: mika_kedi and Maxi
Upvote 0
Notice she did not say it could not be done ... she said "Otherwise, they are breaching our rules which will result in suspension."

• Funny!
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 1
Notice she did not say it could not be done ... she said "Otherwise, they are breaching our rules which will result in suspension."
And let's also be clear here, that your claim that VPN will allow this is also incorrect. The fact of the matter is that the models you refer to are "scamming" a loophole / bug in the site / process to break the rules. VPN has nothing to do with it.

Please don't be any more of a dick than you have to be. :)

Upvote 0
Alrighty thenNotice she did not say it could not be done ... she said "Otherwise, they are breaching our rules which will result in suspension."

“The flag options available to a model are based on the approved documents on that account.”

Nothing, nada, zip to do with a VPN…?

Okaaay. You have fun now.

s reactions jim GIF

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.