AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2022
France
hello,
i need help for a blocked account on chaturbate and the support that no longer responds to my requests... ticket #19551195
i am a model and a moderator on several rooms and of course i have taken the habit of saying hello in the same way (my signature) and it was taken for spam one evening when I was present on several rooms at the same time... I have of course some tokens to recover, I can live without, but it's like a affront that I live now while I was only helping... Help!

hello,
i need help for a blocked account on chaturbate and the support that no longer responds to my requests... ticket #19551195
i am a model and a moderator on several rooms and of course i have taken the habit of saying hello in the same way (my signature) and it was taken for spam one evening when I was present on several rooms at the same time... I have of course some tokens to recover, I can live without, but it's like a affront that I live now while I was only helping... Help!
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.