AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account for performer ebony_nile suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2021
Greetings @punker barbie
my account ebony_nile just got suspended am not sure what rules I violated I suspect because I blocked a rude user or something please kindly advise

Greetings @punker barbie
my account ebony_nile just got suspended am not sure what rules I violated I suspect because I blocked a rude user or something please kindly advise
Recently we were alerted the independent broadcaster was participating in concerning roleplay. The independent broadcaster was suspended from the platform as a result.

We are unable to assist you further.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
Recently we were alerted the independent broadcaster was participating in concerning roleplay. The independent broadcaster was suspended from the platform as a result.

We are unable to assist you further.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
That's not how Chaturbate words their emails, screen shot of said email please?

Upvote 0
WTF is "concerning roleplay"...service-costume, drugs, self-harm, underage? CB support's over generalization of things is beyond absurdity.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
WTF is "concerning roleplay"...service-costume, drugs, self-harm, underage? CB support's over generalization of things is beyond absurdity.
@SCRIPTA I wish I knew I apologize if I broke CB rules 1000 apologies please @punkie Barbie I have missed 2 days of work this being my main source of income please let me know what CB would want from me if its an apology I can do this

Upvote 0
When y’all started talking about posting screenshots, my mind went straight to “Please let her remember to blur out or crop out her e-mail address before posting the screenshot on this public forum full of lurking men.” :(

Upvote 0
Greetings @punker barbie
Is this your MODEL (broadcasting) account, or an account registered under your STUDIO account? At first you made it sound like the modeling account was yours, but reading the email, it sounds like model broadcasting is the one that broke the rules.

Upvote 0
Greetings @punker barbie
Hi @Glam Model I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23488784

Upvote 0
Hi @Glam Model I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23488784
@punker barbie yes the CB support team has responded to my inquiry Ticket #23488784 the email says they are unable to assist any further.
attached is a copy screen shot email.
In summary
1. I am suspended from CB for participating in concerning role play
2. CB is un able to assist me any further

Once again I humbly apologize and request C.B to consider my request to get back on their platform it was not my intention to violet the C.B terms during the concerning role play. I have definitely learnt my lesson.

Attachments

• Screenshot (954).png
    Screenshot (954).png
    251 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.