AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @punker barbie hope your day is going well. My account got banned, and wanted to see if you can it get it back. I’m pretty it’s because the cam saw my reflection in the shower. Can we get this fixed?

Hey @punker barbie hope your day is going well. My account got banned, and wanted to see if you can it get it back. I’m pretty it’s because the cam saw my reflection in the shower. Can we get this fixed?
Stop starting new threads, jesus, it's only one person with access here and it's extraneous as is. Relax.

Reactions: Goldennile
Upvote 0
Only reply regarding this ban in THIS thread. The other was deleted as it was in the wrong section anyway. Also please do not spam other peoples' ban threads.

Reactions: Goldennile
Upvote 0