AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag_me_to_hell

Banhammered
Oct 26, 2022
Good Day @punker barbie

Please don't ignore my thread I badly needed your help so bad,

ALTERED IDENTIFICATION? like how? ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE NEW AND LEGITIMAGE ORIGINAL, I got them with ALL MY EFFORTS AND RECEIPT I can attached the RECEIPT TOGETHER WITH MY DOCUMENTS, I'm a new model here In Chaturbate, I got my PASSPORT AND POSTAL REAL AND LEGITIMATE ORIGINAL, DO NOT MISLEAN THE DOCUMENTS i was just trying to be your MODEL I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TEARMS AND CONDITION OF THE SITE AND I HAVE NEVER VIOLATED ANYTHING. I CAN PROVIDE WHATEVER YOU ASKED ME TO DO TO PROVE THAT ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE REAL, ORIGINAL AND LEGITIMATE, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and God bless.

Username: Drag_me_to_hellScreenshot_20221031-111035_Gmail.jpg

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pau__123
@punker barbie Kindly get a positive Feedback huhu I badly needed this job so much I already email the support with all my documents to prove them that It was ALL LEGITIMATE AND ORIGINAL not an Altered Or Falsefied Identification.

Username: Drag_me_to_hell

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.