AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account permanent banned for no reason

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 4, 2026
1
0
0
I’m posting here because I honestly don’t know what else to do and I’m hoping someone may have advice or a similar experience regarding banned accounts on Chaturbate. My username is @fayence09. I was told to tag @punker barbie hoping she can help me with this issue.
My account was previously suspended, but after contacting support and going through the process, I was finally able to recover it . Because of that, I believed everything on my account had already been reviewed and resolved.

However, not long after recovering the account, I suddenly found out that my account was permanently banned. What confuses me the most is that support never explained what mistake I made. I don't know if this is simply an error during the review process, but I would really appreciate understanding the reason for the permanent ban.

I’ve already emailed support again asking for clarification and a possible review, but I’m still waiting for more information. I’m trying to stay respectful and cooperative because I truly want to resolve this properly.

Has anyone here experienced something similar?
Recovering an account from suspension and then suddenly getting permanently banned afterward?
Did support eventually explain the reason?

Were you able to appeal successfully?
 
I’m posting here because I honestly don’t know what else to do and I’m hoping someone may have advice or a similar experience regarding banned accounts on Chaturbate. My username is @fayence09. I was told to tag @punker barbie hoping she can help me with this issue.
My account was previously suspended, but after contacting support and going through the process, I was finally able to recover it . Because of that, I believed everything on my account had already been reviewed and resolved.

However, not long after recovering the account, I suddenly found out that my account was permanently banned. What confuses me the most is that support never explained what mistake I made. I don't know if this is simply an error during the review process, but I would really appreciate understanding the reason for the permanent ban.

I’ve already emailed support again asking for clarification and a possible review, but I’m still waiting for more information. I’m trying to stay respectful and cooperative because I truly want to resolve this properly.

Has anyone here experienced something similar?
Recovering an account from suspension and then suddenly getting permanently banned afterward?
Did support eventually explain the reason?

Were you able to appeal successfully?
Did you get your account back?
I'm in a similar situation right now.
 
Upvote 0
I’m posting here because I honestly don’t know what else to do and I’m hoping someone may have advice or a similar experience regarding banned accounts on Chaturbate. My username is @fayence09. I was told to tag @punker barbie hoping she can help me with this issue.
My account was previously suspended, but after contacting support and going through the process, I was finally able to recover it . Because of that, I believed everything on my account had already been reviewed and resolved.

However, not long after recovering the account, I suddenly found out that my account was permanently banned. What confuses me the most is that support never explained what mistake I made. I don't know if this is simply an error during the review process, but I would really appreciate understanding the reason for the permanent ban.

I’ve already emailed support again asking for clarification and a possible review, but I’m still waiting for more information. I’m trying to stay respectful and cooperative because I truly want to resolve this properly.

Has anyone here experienced something similar?
Recovering an account from suspension and then suddenly getting permanently banned afterward?
Did support eventually explain the reason?

Were you able to appeal successfully?

That are literally thousands of similar experiences outlined here in the forum. Some are appealed successfully, some aren’t.

What you won’t find here is a reason for your ban, only that official support have contacted you. You’ll have to wait to see what Chaturbate support tells you which will be final.
 
Upvote 0
That are literally thousands of similar experiences outlined here in the forum. Some are appealed successfully, some aren’t.

What you won’t find here is a reason for your ban, only that official support have contacted you. You’ll have to wait to see what Chaturbate support tells you which will be final.
They replied and said it's was actually the same reason for my initial ban although I didn't do anything but it's unbanned now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0