AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account related query

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2023
Hello Sc Team,
I am working in stripchat as a model , with Account name LustyyCouple.
On last Monday I got mail that my account is suspended permanently.
If I made any mistake,I should have given the warning from team first.But I got no warning at all and suddenly my account got suspended.
I request you to please reduce my punishment,and don't suspend my account permanently.
I'll assure you that I will never made a mistake again.
Please it's a request please unban my account,or suspend my account for sometime not permanently.
Please Help 🙏
Thanks & Regards

LustyyCouple

Hello

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.
I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted.

Stripchat Rules state that with some violations, there is ZERO tolerance therefore, no warnings will be given.

As our Support team has already advised, this violation is a severe one hence you are permanently suspended from our platform.
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.