AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me in recovering my terminated stripchat account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 2, 2024
@Charlie_SC my stripchat account hotti_rubii has been permanently terminated the region provided information input rejected but at the time of verification stripchat has approved my input information but tomorrow at night they suddenly reject it my payment is also got stuck. How can it possible is my account going to recover please help me out

Screenshot_20240403-214057~2.pngas my account is only terminated but I'm trying to make new account why they are told me that I'm banned from the site this site is hilarious they banned us without letting us know

Upvote 0
@Vixxen81 but they terminated my account they didn't ban it then how it's possible in this account 3 persons documents are verified and one of from us is working from another account but then I tried they send me the ban mail I didn't even use any fake document is they gonna give me any chance to profe that my document is not fake

Upvote 0