AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

navya

Banhammered
Apr 24, 2024
@Charlie_SC my stripchat account navya25 has been permanently terminated the region provided information input rejected but at the time of verification stripchat has approved my input information but tomorrow at night they suddenly reject it. How can it possible is my account going to recover please help me out @xChloe

Thank you for answer but I contact them and they send me an automatically message every time i want to know that where i am wrong when owner of the documents using account that is not happening. Please @Stella_SC @Charlie_SC @xChloe help me in this i don’t get resolution.
I have all the documents as a proof how can I believe you please help me.

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpeg
    IMG_2802.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2801.jpeg
    IMG_2801.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
please help me, it is the second day, my account has been terminated, I have seen other models have also faced this problem, but their account has been recovered, so why is it not mine? I am from India, I have all the government approved documents here, passport, pan card, ID card, please tell me which document should I provide, the day I created the ID, my documents have been approved by stripchat verification department that time my documents are correct after one and half month done they said my documents are incorrect how is it possible if my documents are incorrect they cannot approved my documents.i am stucked in this situation please help me in this problem i m doing my best in this site not breaking any rules that is not happen to me 😞😞😞

Upvote 0
please help me, it is the second day, my account has been terminated, I have seen other models have also faced this problem, but their account has been recovered, so why is it not mine? I am from India, I have all the government approved documents here, passport, pan card, ID card, please tell me which document should I provide, the day I created the ID, my documents have been approved by stripchat verification department that time my documents are correct after one and half month done they said my documents are incorrect how is it possible if my documents are incorrect they cannot approved my documents.i am stucked in this situation please help me in this problem i m doing my best in this site not breaking any rules that is not happen to me 😞😞😞
Check the private message that the rep sent you. If you continue to fail to follow instructions this account will be closed here too.

CLICK THAT

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.