AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_selena69

Banhammered
Mar 18, 2022
hi good day guys this is sweet_ selena my account has been suspended i already submitted my id and documents but bo one reply this is my ticket number (19835739) @punker barbie please help me with my situation rigg now and re open my account 🥺

Hi.

I had a strange thing happen to me one day. I joined both MFC and Chaterbate. First of all I do not cam. I do remember years ago on Chaterbate you did not need to supply any form of ID you could just say broadcast now and broadcast yourself. I actually had done that a couple of times many many years ago. But that is a story for a different time. I forgot the password for that profile and made a new one. I used that new one to watch cams on Chaterbate. Than one day out of the blue I log onto the site and it says account banned for no reason at all. I don't think I did anything wrong. So I waited a couple of weeks and tried again thinking perhaps it was a mistake and a temporary ban but when I logged on than it said account banned. Contact customer support if you think you have been wrongly banned. I said to myself I have no time to go ahead and deal with there customer support. So I just went ahead and made another account on Chaterbate and have been using that. Hopefully that one will not get banned as well. All I do is watch cams so perhaps they banned you by mistake.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.