AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 11, 2024
Hi @Charlie_SC ,

My Stripchat name is: Chocolate_dwexxy

I got notified that my account was suspended forever, reason: Unregistered person broadcasting.

I live alone and I can assure you nobody has ever been in my house while I'm broadcasting. At times I wore different types of wigs to try and be creative with my broadcast. I suspect this may be the reason it looked as if it was a different person broadcasting. I have all my documentation that I can furnish upon request.

Any help you can provide to assist would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello @Ilovev

Please note, if we have previously blocked your account permanently, it means you are suspended from our site.
Therefore, any new accounts you attempt to open will also be permanently suspended.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Upvote 0