AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2023
So my account has suspended from Chaturbate and I'm pretty sure I know why. I sometimes stream from my laptop cam and it does not have to indicator light because it is broken. So from what I could put to together my stream was still active without my knowledge and because I was in a public place (having a coffee while doing other work on my laptop) other people were in the shot also without my knowledge. There was nothing sexual happing but I understand that the other people were not verified.

I've opened a support ticket, explaining this and asking what can be done on my end. but it's been almost two weeks and I have not heard anything back. I know it was because I was careless, but it really sucks to have that loss of income rn. Does anyone know any other steps I can take, or any other camming sites that are paying decently or has good traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.