AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Admin - DEH

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
I received this message today. Has this ever happened to you? This has never happened to me in 8 years. Today I received this message from Admin-DEH.

Hi, our team have a nice merch box prepared specially for you 🤩
I believe, it will fit you nicely. But in order to send you the parcel, I will ask for your contact information, as well as for the address to which delivery will be made. If you are uncomfortable sharing with us your address, you can also give address for automated package delivery, if they are near your location.
Hope to hear from you soon. 😇
09:16

I received this message today. Has this ever happened to you? This has never happened to me in 8 years. Today I received this message from Admin-DEH.

Hi, our team have a nice merch box prepared specially for you 🤩
I believe, it will fit you nicely. But in order to send you the parcel, I will ask for your contact information, as well as for the address to which delivery will be made. If you are uncomfortable sharing with us your address, you can also give address for automated package delivery, if they are near your location.
Hope to hear from you soon. 😇
09:16
Anything via the sites chat/pm etc would be scams, if they wanted to send you anything, they have your records on file & could just email you the message or simply send you the merch. Models info are all on file, they dont need you to SEND them anything.

Users in chat/PM/DM will try anything to scam people.

Upvote 0
Anything via the sites chat/pm etc would be scams, if they wanted to send you anything, they have your records on file & could just email you the message or simply send you the merch. Models info are all on file, they dont need you to SEND them anything.

Users in chat/PM/DM will try anything to scam people.
Thank you, it wasn't a scam. Fortunately. I wrote on the support.

Upvote 0
Thank you, it wasn't a scam. Fortunately. I wrote on the support.
Any site that has users with any form of admin name I wouldn't trust, surprised admin* for most isn't blacklisted name. Usually site Admins, owners etc use actual names instead.
Best to just report these accounts and let the sites deal with it.

Upvote 0
Any site that has users with any form of admin name I wouldn't trust, surprised admin* for most isn't blacklisted name. Usually site Admins, owners etc use actual names instead.
Best to just report these accounts and let the sites deal with it.
So I reported him and was told by the site that he is the site administrator.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
When the admin is writing to you, the chat window is in a different color, and the site itself is telling you, that admin has written to you.

Upvote 0
I would say an addition that if you see nicknames like Admin-***(2 or 3 letters) this is definitely admin, because they are not allowing members using such usernames.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.