AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for small rooms on Chaturbate

• Thread starter Deleted member 62065
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62065

I feel like i have to say this. Firstable i appology for my bad english.
So i am a camgirl on chaturbate over 6 years with a very small ammount of viwers always.
Traffic in my room was basicaly dead,like 4,5 new names in my room per night in a stream of 3,4,5 hours. In last month i start to explore with #tags (thing i never did before,i was always using the same tags,#lush,#smoke,#cum) and i feel like i just discover the secret of the life lol and i really feel like to share it with all you who have small rooms. Since i start exploring with tags traffic in my room is just unbelievable with a minimum of 200 viwers per night. The other day i had over 400 wich for me that is just wow. For a room who always had maximum 80 viwers in a lucky night.
Girls and guys just explore with the tags and find the one who best work for you and you will notice the diference. For me the best tag right now is #hairy
Just explore with tags until you find the best ones for you. Have a good day/night all!

The trick is that you have to use tags with small ammount of viwers and small ammount of models using that tag. Example: if you see #hairy and there is 2000 viwers on hairy but only 10 models using the tag,that s your tag
Another example: If you see #italian with 700 viwers but only 5 models using #italian,again,that s your tag. Why? Because you are also seen for the people who are interested only on that tags. If there is #lush with 80 000 viwersi and 200 models using that tag,there you r not seen for those who search #lush because your room is small and you r on the very last page for the #lush tag. I hope you understood what i want to say,again,my english is not very good. Explore a little on tags page choose the ones with small ammount of viwers and small ammount of models using that tag and you will se a big diference in your traffic. Also the pozition is important. For example if i use tag #hairy but i stay with my face on cam this do not atract people to click your room but if i use #hairy and i put pussy on cam and they can see a hairy pussy on the preview then they join.

The trick is that you have to use tags with small ammount of viwers and small ammount of models using that tag. Example: if you see #hairy and there is 2000 viwers on hairy but only 10 models using the tag,that s your tag
Another example: If you see #italian with 700 viwers but only 5 models using #italian,again,that s your tag. Why? Because you are also seen for the people who are interested only on that tags. If there is #lush with 80 000 viwersi and 200 models using that tag,there you r not seen for those who search #lush because your room is small and you r on the very last page for the #lush tag. I hope you understood what i want to say,again,my english is not very good. Explore a little on tags page choose the ones with small ammount of viwers and small ammount of models using that tag and you will se a big diference in your traffic. Also the pozition is important. For example if i use tag #hairy but i stay with my face on cam this do not atract people to click your room but if i use #hairy and i put pussy on cam and they can see a hairy pussy on the preview then they join.
Awesome, for sure makes sense !

Really glad to hear you are getting more viewers in your room now Bennett !

Status
Not open for further replies.