Hi everyone,
I’m a cam model currently working on Chaturbate, Stripchat, and I just started on BongaCams (using the new model promotion).
I’ve been experiencing a noticeable drop in traffic lately and would really appreciate some honest feedback or advice from more experienced models.
Quick situation:
On Stripchat I had a peak of around 20 users in the room, and now I’m consistently sitting at 0. My StripScore also dropped from over 200 to 185.
On Chaturbate traffic was decent on Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday have been extremely quiet.
On BongaCams I just started and used the 15-day new model boost, but last night the room was also very slow.
I already contacted support on Chaturbate and they confirmed there are no restrictions on my account. I’m waiting for replies from the other sites.
I suspect it could be related to:
Profile/tags/title setup
Consistency or schedule
Tip menu / goals
Stream quality or something technical
Or just the algorithm being difficult right now
I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions on what I should check or improve.
Links:
en.chaturbate.com
cbexplorer.com
Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice.
I really appreciate this community.
I’m a cam model currently working on Chaturbate, Stripchat, and I just started on BongaCams (using the new model promotion).
I’ve been experiencing a noticeable drop in traffic lately and would really appreciate some honest feedback or advice from more experienced models.
Quick situation:
On Stripchat I had a peak of around 20 users in the room, and now I’m consistently sitting at 0. My StripScore also dropped from over 200 to 185.
On Chaturbate traffic was decent on Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday have been extremely quiet.
On BongaCams I just started and used the 15-day new model boost, but last night the room was also very slow.
I already contacted support on Chaturbate and they confirmed there are no restrictions on my account. I’m waiting for replies from the other sites.
I suspect it could be related to:
Profile/tags/title setup
Consistency or schedule
Tip menu / goals
Stream quality or something technical
Or just the algorithm being difficult right now
I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions on what I should check or improve.
Links:
Watch Mia_Xbloom live on Chaturbate!
Come play with me, my pussy is ready | New Fuck Machine | Fav 11tk 22tk 55tk 66tk - Goal: Make me come with Fuck Machine🍑 [300 tokens left] #lovense #fuckmachine #latina #bigass #blonde
mia_xbloom Chaturbate Stats | CB Explorer
mia_xbloom on Chaturbate: 2.2k followers, 25 peak viewers. From Colombia. View schedule, achievements & stats.
Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice.
I really appreciate this community.

