AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for feedback – Sudden traffic drop on Chaturbate, Stripchat & new on BongaCams

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2026
2
0
0
Hi everyone,
I’m a cam model currently working on Chaturbate, Stripchat, and I just started on BongaCams (using the new model promotion).
I’ve been experiencing a noticeable drop in traffic lately and would really appreciate some honest feedback or advice from more experienced models.
Quick situation:

On Stripchat I had a peak of around 20 users in the room, and now I’m consistently sitting at 0. My StripScore also dropped from over 200 to 185.
On Chaturbate traffic was decent on Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday have been extremely quiet.
On BongaCams I just started and used the 15-day new model boost, but last night the room was also very slow.

I already contacted support on Chaturbate and they confirmed there are no restrictions on my account. I’m waiting for replies from the other sites.
I suspect it could be related to:

Profile/tags/title setup
Consistency or schedule
Tip menu / goals
Stream quality or something technical
Or just the algorithm being difficult right now

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions on what I should check or improve.

Links:


Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice.

I really appreciate this community.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Its not you. I have significantly lost an audience as well and i'm on SC. I just thought it was lack of funding. My broadcast has been dead on and off for years and really think it has more to do with not having their paycheck, possible layoffs from employment, and the fall of the ecomomy rather than a lack of interest. I have tried many ways to liven up our broadcast, such as filming at a hotel, introducing prize ballloons that you pop and confetti falls from the ballon ext. Nothing works. The broadcast was still dead. I even tried when I was in a good mood, happy smiling, complementing viewers, using comedy and fun riddles ext. Still nothing. I have also tried rewarding top viewers with special discounts and a free show. I have also offered many discounts and tits out and free reuests when viewers reach king status. I even tried expressing my grattitude toward our viewerrs to let them know they are valued.
 
Its not you. I have significantly lost an audience as well and i'm on SC. I just thought it was lack of funding. My broadcast has been dead on and off for years and really think it has more to do with not having their paycheck, possible layoffs from employment, and the fall of the ecomomy rather than a lack of interest. I have tried many ways to liven up our broadcast, such as filming at a hotel, introducing prize ballloons that you pop and confetti falls from the ballon ext. Nothing works. The broadcast was still dead. I even tried when I was in a good mood, happy smiling, complementing viewers, using comedy and fun riddles ext. Still nothing. I have also tried rewarding top viewers with special discounts and a free show. I have also offered many discounts and tits out and free reuests when viewers reach king status. I even tried expressing my grattitude toward our viewerrs to let them know they are valued.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it has been a significant drop. I've also tried to maintain the best mood and use the best toys, even giving away some content, and no, nothing works. SC's response was to send me to their forum with vague answers.
 
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: MeAbc
To nejsi ty. Taky jsem výrazně ztratil publikum a jsem na SC. Myslel jsem si, že je to jen nedostatkem financí. Moje vysílání je už léta s přestávkami mrtvé a myslím si, že to spíš souvisí s tím, že nedostávají výplatu, možná propouštění ze zaměstnání a pád ekonomiky, než s nedostatkem zájmu. Zkoušel jsem mnoho způsobů, jak oživit naše vysílání, například natáčením v hotelu, zaváděním balónků s cenami, které se praskají, a konfet padajících z balónků. Nic nefunguje. Vysílání bylo pořád mrtvé. Zkoušel jsem to i tehdy, když jsem měl dobrou náladu, šťastný úsměv, chválil diváky, používal komedii a zábavné hádanky. Stále nic. Také jsem se snažil odměnit nejlepší diváky speciálními slevami a bezplatným pořadem. Také jsem nabídl mnoho slev, odměn a bezplatných requestů, když diváci dosáhnou královského statusu. Dokonce jsem se snažil vyjádřit svou vděčnost našim divákům, aby věděli, že si jich vážíme.
Hi, I’ve been working on Bonga for about 10 years too, and I mostly do Spy Group PVTs, so over that time I’ve built up a client base that enjoys this service; like you say, sometimes it’s good, and sometimes it really sucks.