AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification issue. Please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
I know this is an ongoing issue, I sent an email and they just responded to try it again. I’ve tried 4 times now. I’m Olivia2949 on there. Can anyone help me. Ugh

Does it not give you a reason to why it gets rejected? I had my first one rejected due to a blurry picture being taken somehow, and it looks like this: 1690740007531.png

Upvote 0
I know this is an ongoing issue, I sent an email and they just responded to try it again. I’ve tried 4 times now. I’m Olivia2949 on there. Can anyone help me. Ugh
Are you using your phone or your web cam?

I failed like 4 times trying to use my web cam but sailed through the first try on my phone.

Upvote 0
Hello @cassierae2949 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.