AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification removed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2020
holland
www.allesvoorindeslaapkamer.nl
Twitter Username
@pleasurecamsnl
MFC Username
pleasurecams
Chaturbate Username
pleasurecams83
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/Royco1/
Hello @punker barbie

Could you help me out? Yesterday i was testing some settings on splitcam when a roommate came in to ask me something for a minute, since i wasnt really actively broadcasting I didnt think about it being a problem, but after she was already gone my age verification was removed and i cant tip anymore. Now i need to upload her id etc to get her age verified. But she isnt a broadcaster, and will never be on cam again with me. She doesnt even know about chaturbate. Is there any way around this?

my account is pleasurecams83

hello guys,
hello @punker barbie !
I have the same problem
After re-uploading my age verification I am unable to cash out my tokens and send tips as well, no respond from support still. Can I get a help please?
My ticket number is 17738942

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , could you help me getting this solved finally?

I uploaded the ID from my roommate, and it got approved and my age verification is restored again on June 26.
But its still impossible to send tips. And when i replied to support they suddenly asked for my username again, which i send in a reply again.
And to that reply they answered with this again:

Your account was flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service: An unverified performer appeared on your cam at 6/6/2021.

Unfortunately, once an unverified performer appears on cam who is not age verified, the only way to restore access to that account is to have the person on Cam upload their IDs for age verification.

Please keep in mind that we are unable to transfer age verification documents from one account to another so you would have to upload your ID to the new account at
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

But it was already approved again, and since then I didnt get any answer back from support anymore.

Its been a month now, and its almost unbelievable for me that such a simple issue needs that long to be solved.
Please restore full access and options to my account: pleasurecams83

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.