AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

all female japanesse metal bands.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Utah
MFC Username
GothicFeline
I am a huge fan of women rocking out shredding and melting faces. here are a few I enjoy.

Destrose: the have had a few line up changes. but have a gentler metal sounds from about the 90s. this is a new song

Aldious: heavier sort of a hammerfall style sound. but I enjoy them

gacharic spin solid group not just a band but and experience solid drums and slap bass playing . now let me explain the dancers about 3+ years ago they had another singer but she just walked away mid tour. and the dancers were added to fills the pace the singer would occupy and they stuck. now some time they team with Fukki of light bringer with out the dancers and call themselves Doll$boxx

and as Doll$boxx a bit harder and just make it passed the first long harmony trust me

Mary's blood not defunct was made up of other members off all girls group still fun to liten to

Band-Maid a cosplay group meant to be cute. do sing in English at times.

Cyntia all girl and newer on the scene al so a fun listen to

Reactions: Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.