AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I recovered yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
No. Still in shock. Last night was Ah. May. Zing!

Special super-thank-you to Ted (tt3457), Mirra, arachn1d, bitrider, slick2121, galactic6, and burnside986 for some tear-inspiring tips last night. Your support warms my heart. Also a big thank you to all my other tippers. I know there were lots of you who poured in tips throughout the night and I'm sorry I couldn't possibly list you all but you know I appreciate every one of you. You guys have given me a huge boost of excitement to keep up strong this month!!

Also a special shout out to UserName42 (Mike) for my sweet wishlist gifts. A screencap of me using my new toy can be found within the forums (thanks bawksy, you asshat :D) if you're interested in that. And I can't wait to get all nostalgic watching The Neverending Story on Blu-ray really soon!

Since I'm still so caught up on last night's events, I really don't have anything else to say right now. I'd normally discuss WoW or the puppies, but honestly... I'm still a bit speechless. :)

I love all of you and I'm looking forward to another fun night tonight. See you there!

Made me extremely happy to see all your regs supporting you so much. I knew between your normal "work" on MFC & the auction you could easily get close if not reach #1. After seeing that I have no doubt you can kick ass all the way to the top. :clap:

Frankie said:
Made me extremely happy to see all your regs supporting you so much. I knew between your normal "work" on MFC & the auction you could easily get close if not reach #1. After seeing that I have no doubt you can kick ass all the way to the top. :clap:

The month is still very young, though. If I just sit back and relax and rely on yesterday to get me though I'll fail miserably.

I'm glad you like everything Amber. I was worried you were going to randomly decide to buy Neverending Story before you knew I got it ;)

Also, I looked in the room of this "SiLolita" girl. She's pushing to stay at #1, so we'll just have to push harder. Of course, she was probably helped today by the fact that she had a friend with her.

I noticed a member in her room who is notorious for HUGE tips. We're talking like up to 35k in one tip, HUGE. We may have our work cut out for us. :D

So where are you tonight? Twitter is down so I can't see your tweets. I just know that Amber is not online and I am sad.

bawksy said:
So where are you tonight? Twitter is down so I can't see your tweets. I just know that Amber is not online and I am sad.

I will quote Amber's tweets tonite from just before 9pm PDT

Cinqo de barfo :(. Worst idea all week: mexican chicken bowl. I'm miserably laying in bed after my stomach revolted agains it....
I layed down hoping my stomach would recoup, but I can't make it online. I'll work all day tomorrow to make up for it.
I'll see you online in the morning as soon as I wake up and shower. We'll have coffee together. xoxo I'll miss you all tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.