AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am i wrong for banning him ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2023
So for context i have known this member since august and we hitted it off right away, he was sweet and respectful and never asked anything for free , we progressively developed a friendship which i thought was genuine

, he was always on my streams we would chat quite alot talk about intimate and personal matters, i got to like him and cared for him as a person not because of the tips as he wasn't a whale or anything but was supportive in little way and i enjoyed having him around but also wasn't afraid to say goodbye if he decides to not visit my room , I always gave him special attention regardless if he was tipping or not (big mistake )
Fast forward to October i didn't see him for a while and we use to keep in touch through DM to catch up offline but since i hadn't heard from him i assumed he moved on i siliently said my goodbye,only for him to come by and said he has been ill the past week , i felt bad and ask if he wanted to exchange numbers to which he responded yes . We chatted on WhatsApp a bit as i was checking up on him.

online we would talk alot he is a talkative but on WhatsApp he was just quiet, didn't bother me much but it was strange to see that side of him. Anyways i got banned from CB October which was where we met and i felt thorn and heart broken about it when i told him he flipped out a little about it and all as to why i got ban. And i started working on other platforms cam4 he joined because of me and i noticed i would talk to him and get no response sometimes i would have log off the site before he would notice 20 mins later and text me obviously he wasn't paying attention nor on my page . I never noticed this behavior on CB as he was very attentive and would constantly engage in conversations .

when i started noticing a pattern i told him of my frustration and he apologized but i just didn't see him the same way even though i tried i was hurt as i thought we were genuinely friends

I joined stripchat and decided i didn't want him there , we were chatting one day while i was preparing to go online and he mentioned he has been on the lookout for me on cam4 and i told him i was rarely on there and was on stripchat so he joined right away and this was were thing got interesting stripchat was rather slow for me than cb so i noticed he has gotten some token the minute he joined about 500 he tipped me 70 within the span of 4hrs that i was online and when i got online the next day he was gray . Damn you couldn't show out for me as someone who claim to have missed me and joined the site just to support me ? Well i said nothing and i would notice he was online for the next several days and didn't even come to my page to say hi . Anyways i felt hurt but gradually started realizing the friendship was dead and i had to let it go and see it as business.

He would come to my room sometimes and be tipping somewhere while chatting to me or maybe tip 10 tokens or less, yesterday was the last straw for me he came in my room it was slow for me and we starting chatting and he mentioned he late twin who passed away this year and how that has impacted his year, ( we have spoken about this before) as someone who has lost a brother i got emotionally and i was just trying to be encouraging he sent me the speech he wrote at his brother funeral it was touching so I'm like glass and make a toast to your brother and if he would like to give a speech he did and requested a song which i didn't charge him for , i was surprised to find out that all this while we were having this conversation he was tipping somewhere else . I'm like wow mate !!! Didn't say it out loud . It was me and him in my room i had no other viewers. He proceeded to send me pictures with his last 20tks and i was teasing to get others in my room . I noticed he purchased more token he was tipping else where while still in my room he spent 30tks in mine he was in my room for 4hrs . Well i got offline and blocked him i immediately recieved a message from him on WhatsApp with a crying emoji on why i banned him page . I told him i no wish to stay in contact and i think the friendship ended a long time ago even though i wanted to see it work he was being disrespectful and taking me for granted time after time and i blocked him on whatsapp too .

I really don't give people access to me and i was more upset that he tried to play me than anything else. I'm not jealous he visits other rooms or tips elsewhere but this person talks to me offline and it is only fair he does what is right and i just find it disrespectful especially last night

You don't have to ask us whether or not it's wrong. It's your room, and his presence in your room was upsetting you. So you don't have to keep him around. Let him get on some other model's nerves. Lol. But if you change your mind about the ban, you could just unban him.

When I was new on Stripchat, I let the grays talk during my first two weeks on there, because I was trying to be nice...and I thought it was a good strategy to let all grays talk during your first two weeks of "new model" status. I thought it'd give more people a chance to get to know me, so they can see for themselves that I'm a cool chick who they (hopefully) would want to tip. There was a gray member who was always in my room laying it on thick with the compliments and all. I made sure to give him a friendly heads up that I'm allowing gray members to talk during my first two weeks. And then if he'd like to continue chatting after that, he'd need to upgrade. He made a point of telling me that yes, he will upgrade for me. Yes, he actually did upgrade. But he sure didn't tip me, AND he'd completely stopped talking to me in my chat room...and would just sit there. Not even a hi or anything. His tokens amount would show, and it'd show when that number decreased. So he was definitely spending them. It's like he wanted to dangle his tokens in my face, and I was not amused at all.

I also ban people for this behavior, I find it rude and disrespectful to be chatting and not tipping in my room while tipping elsewhere at the same time. It's always those guys that come back with another account and go "why did you ban me I didnt do anything"

dudes think they can hang out and get attention in your room and not tip while they wait until their favorite model comes online and then go spend their budget there. they can be so freaking brazen about it. its one thing if its a few minutes of lurking, but if they are spending hours of being entertained and attention, you can't throw more than a total of a buck fifty in my pocket?

they know what they are doing. good on blocking him and block him on everything else too. stop spending time engaging/opening his messages if he isn't going to value your time. especially so disrespectfully. you did good. :h:

I don't care if customers spend tokens on others just don't do it while in my room. I had a guy I never seem before come on myfreecams. When I clicked his name he had 1000 . We small talked about 5 min n I asked him to private or Skype. He said he couldn't cause he was low on tokens. I was like um says you have 1000. He then put an emoji laughing and an emjoi crying face and to check again. He only had 500. He'd like I found someone hotter but liked talking to u. I banned him

So for context i have known this member since august and we hitted it off right away, he was sweet and respectful and never asked anything for free , we progressively developed a friendship which i thought was genuine

, he was always on my streams we would chat quite alot talk about intimate and personal matters, i got to like him and cared for him as a person not because of the tips as he wasn't a whale or anything but was supportive in little way and i enjoyed having him around but also wasn't afraid to say goodbye if he decides to not visit my room , I always gave him special attention regardless if he was tipping or not (big mistake )
Fast forward to October i didn't see him for a while and we use to keep in touch through DM to catch up offline but since i hadn't heard from him i assumed he moved on i siliently said my goodbye,only for him to come by and said he has been ill the past week , i felt bad and ask if he wanted to exchange numbers to which he responded yes . We chatted on WhatsApp a bit as i was checking up on him.

online we would talk alot he is a talkative but on WhatsApp he was just quiet, didn't bother me much but it was strange to see that side of him. Anyways i got banned from CB October which was where we met and i felt thorn and heart broken about it when i told him he flipped out a little about it and all as to why i got ban. And i started working on other platforms cam4 he joined because of me and i noticed i would talk to him and get no response sometimes i would have log off the site before he would notice 20 mins later and text me obviously he wasn't paying attention nor on my page . I never noticed this behavior on CB as he was very attentive and would constantly engage in conversations .

when i started noticing a pattern i told him of my frustration and he apologized but i just didn't see him the same way even though i tried i was hurt as i thought we were genuinely friends

I joined stripchat and decided i didn't want him there , we were chatting one day while i was preparing to go online and he mentioned he has been on the lookout for me on cam4 and i told him i was rarely on there and was on stripchat so he joined right away and this was were thing got interesting stripchat was rather slow for me than cb so i noticed he has gotten some token the minute he joined about 500 he tipped me 70 within the span of 4hrs that i was online and when i got online the next day he was gray . Damn you couldn't show out for me as someone who claim to have missed me and joined the site just to support me ? Well i said nothing and i would notice he was online for the next several days and didn't even come to my page to say hi . Anyways i felt hurt but gradually started realizing the friendship was dead and i had to let it go and see it as business.

He would come to my room sometimes and be tipping somewhere while chatting to me or maybe tip 10 tokens or less, yesterday was the last straw for me he came in my room it was slow for me and we starting chatting and he mentioned he late twin who passed away this year and how that has impacted his year, ( we have spoken about this before) as someone who has lost a brother i got emotionally and i was just trying to be encouraging he sent me the speech he wrote at his brother funeral it was touching so I'm like glass and make a toast to your brother and if he would like to give a speech he did and requested a song which i didn't charge him for , i was surprised to find out that all this while we were having this conversation he was tipping somewhere else . I'm like wow mate !!! Didn't say it out loud . It was me and him in my room i had no other viewers. He proceeded to send me pictures with his last 20tks and i was teasing to get others in my room . I noticed he purchased more token he was tipping else where while still in my room he spent 30tks in mine he was in my room for 4hrs . Well i got offline and blocked him i immediately recieved a message from him on WhatsApp with a crying emoji on why i banned him page . I told him i no wish to stay in contact and i think the friendship ended a long time ago even though i wanted to see it work he was being disrespectful and taking me for granted time after time and i blocked him on whatsapp too .

I really don't give people access to me and i was more upset that he tried to play me than anything else. I'm not jealous he visits other rooms or tips elsewhere but this person talks to me offline and it is only fair he does what is right and i just find it disrespectful especially last night
It's NEVER wrong to ban someone that is making you feel worse in your own room, it's your room and you should be comfortable there as much as possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.