AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model/User Entanglements

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I will do my absolute best to keep this as concise as possible so it doesn't turn into a shaggy dog story. This is more a kind of therapy for me to type this all out into the universe and get it off my chest.

First, a few things about how I run my room. I've been on CB for ten years. My goals are very reasonable though I do try to hit as many of those as possible (as we all do, right?). Tried a variety of ways to run the room and finally settled into what makes me feel best. I'm pretty lax on pushing goals or reminding guys to tip and I strongly encourage joining my fan club. My fan club is stupidly cheap because ideally, I want everyone to have a green name as it strongly impacts page rank from what we've all been able to figure out over the years (and the numbers do jump when multiple FC are in the room). I have been running the room this way for no less than 7 years with various price changes on menu items/FC cost. I only do private shows with people I'm comfortable with because I'm just fucking weird that way, I guess.

I have an extreme case of resting bitch face and when someone makes me smile it really is genuine. If I'm not amused or interested, I don't pretend to be. If a conversation doesn't light me up, I change the topic. If someone is trying to control the room too much I let them know. If someone is annoying me, I let them know. If someone is making me happy, I also let them know. I also have regulars that have been with me since almost day one and they get my utmost respect because they carried me through some pretty grim shit. This is important to the story, I promise.

New Guy comes into the room about three years ago and we get off on the wrong foot because he's new to transactional entertainment, I take the time to tell him how I run things and he's all in. He soon becomes the highest tipper and pretty consistent. Everything is great until the first time he realizes he outspent his coverage. We chat and I realize I'm not going to see him for a bit until work picks up and I'm cool with that, I understand how that goes. I concentrate on picking up new tippers. He returns just before my birthday. Spoils the fuck out of me. I ask when his birthday is hoping to return the favor with an outfit he might like and I find out he has the same birthday as my husband. FUUUUUCK. First, birthdays are fucking huge to me. I take every opportunity to enjoy the hell out of my personal New Year's Day and I had a very specific plan for hubby's birthday that year. Hubby and I talk about it, I work his birthday for New Guy. Yes, he knows it's hubby's birthday. Honestly, thinking at this point he's probably not going to last much longer as a consistent viewer so sure why not.

Turns out he really, really digs me and hand to dog everything he put at my feet, I could handle. Until I couldn't and here's how that happened.

Remember that resting bitch face? I'm an AOL baby, I'm used to reading hundreds of line of chat at split second speeds and I process what I read so my face is very reactive to that but he doesn't seem to understand that he wasn't the center of my universe and I was reading the room and judging whether or not to engage other people. I would wake up to OF messages saying "why are you mad at me?" I'm not. Or something like "seemed like you were having a bad day yesterday". Yeah because you were the only tipper and I didn't want to go private.

In the room one night, I've got 6 fan club members and he sends me a private message. "I think [Other FC] is abusive, he treats you like you're a whore."

My jaw did not literally drop to the floor but inside my mind I imagine it probably looked like it did. I responded that he was entirely out of his mind and I have known [Other FC] for ten years and he's the least abusive guy next to only one other person. That other person was someone he also called out. "I know I'm third to FC1 and FC2." I don't rank people. I just have different relationships with different people. SO THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUCKING WILD Y'ALL.

There is a guy I know IRL. We're super good friends and we share one hell of a kink that is forbidden on CB. I gave him my link and he's not able to be around very often because he is in the military but when he does show up I light up like a motherfucking Christmas tree. Mostly because I know he's going to stoke my ego like no one else can and I can do the same. He shows up right before Christmas to wish me a good new year and the next day I get a message from New Guy. "I'm so jealous he made you smile that hard." I explained our relationship.

THEN

Three days later all is well again and he's out with his LDR girlfriend and tells me he wants to get her drunk so she'll go to bed and he can spend time with me. I don't respond and keep broadcasting like a normal person would. He shows up and wants to immediately go private and I'm like no. There are other people waiting for the show they tipped for and he got huffy because I put on lipstick and smiled at another tipper.

Seriously, here is the message on OF.

"Hello. I’m good. I’m still out west
Just not feeling like you care if I’m in your room or not. Here’s is the long and short of it all. The last time I was in your room I had been out. Got on as soon as she was out. I was tipping and I thought we were having fun. I hit the button and you motioned no. I canceled the pvt and kept tipping then [user] comes in and you put lipstick on and are happy as a clam. All you had to say was [user] is coming in and I would have been fine
I get it V I may not be the most when it comes to conversation but I’m loyal through and through maybe to a fault and always do what I can. It really makes me feel like you think give me your tips and then go away. If that’s all there is then say the word and I’ll leave you alone. You may think I’m jealous. I would think it’s more feeling hurt and taken advantage of"

I have no fucking idea who is going to show up when or what they are ready to do but I do know when someone has lost their mind. I never once asked for anything, I don't make up sob stories to get tips, he did this all on his own but somehow I'm the fucking asshole.

I did everything I said I was going to do and never manipulated anything. JEALOUSY.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. There's a whole lot of assumptions on his part and none on mine. He's not the first I've dealt with like this but I really wish people would understand we're just doing our jobs. Live in that fantasy but don't make me personally liable for it because when you accuse me of taking advantage of you that's below the belt. You signed on, you bought tokens and you gave them to me. I didn't not break your hands to make that happen.

And sorry if this all sounds like Days of Our Lives. :) Oh I forgot to add the CB tip note that I was like a sister to him. WTAF. He wants to keep the relationship going but if I do then I really am taking advantage of him because I have zero respect left.

Last edited:
Ugh don't you hate it when you forget ancillary details?

I worked the second year on their birthdays and when I refused to do it this past year he caught an attitude. He ghosted me for two weeks after saying he would never ghost me then came back and was like "you hate me". It's almost like a nightmare how you can't explain enough that you're just turning the camera on and subbing to a menu. The rest is in your head....for both sides, really. Like give a little more fucking grace. But when you attack other people in my stream then I have a problem with you.

I will do my absolute best to keep this as concise as possible so it doesn't turn into a shaggy dog story. This is more a kind of therapy for me to type this all out into the universe and get it off my chest.

First, a few things about how I run my room. I've been on CB for ten years. My goals are very reasonable though I do try to hit as many of those as possible (as we all do, right?). Tried a variety of ways to run the room and finally settled into what makes me feel best. I'm pretty lax on pushing goals or reminding guys to tip and I strongly encourage joining my fan club. My fan club is stupidly cheap because ideally, I want everyone to have a green name as it strongly impacts page rank from what we've all been able to figure out over the years (and the numbers do jump when multiple FC are in the room). I have been running the room this way for no less than 7 years with various price changes on menu items/FC cost. I only do private shows with people I'm comfortable with because I'm just fucking weird that way, I guess.

I have an extreme case of resting bitch face and when someone makes me smile it really is genuine. If I'm not amused or interested, I don't pretend to be. If a conversation doesn't light me up, I change the topic. If someone is trying to control the room too much I let them know. If someone is annoying me, I let them know. If someone is making me happy, I also let them know. I also have regulars that have been with me since almost day one and they get my utmost respect because they carried me through some pretty grim shit. This is important to the story, I promise.

New Guy comes into the room about three years ago and we get off on the wrong foot because he's new to transactional entertainment, I take the time to tell him how I run things and he's all in. He soon becomes the highest tipper and pretty consistent. Everything is great until the first time he realizes he outspent his coverage. We chat and I realize I'm not going to see him for a bit until work picks up and I'm cool with that, I understand how that goes. I concentrate on picking up new tippers. He returns just before my birthday. Spoils the fuck out of me. I ask when his birthday is hoping to return the favor with an outfit he might like and I find out he has the same birthday as my husband. FUUUUUCK. First, birthdays are fucking huge to me. I take every opportunity to enjoy the hell out of my personal New Year's Day and I had a very specific plan for hubby's birthday that year. Hubby and I talk about it, I work his birthday for New Guy. Yes, he knows it's hubby's birthday. Honestly, thinking at this point he's probably not going to last much longer as a consistent viewer so sure why not.

Turns out he really, really digs me and hand to dog everything he put at my feet, I could handle. Until I couldn't and here's how that happened.

Remember that resting bitch face? I'm an AOL baby, I'm used to reading hundreds of line of chat at split second speeds and I process what I read so my face is very reactive to that but he doesn't seem to understand that he wasn't the center of my universe and I was reading the room and judging whether or not to engage other people. I would wake up to OF messages saying "why are you mad at me?" I'm not. Or something like "seemed like you were having a bad day yesterday". Yeah because you were the only tipper and I didn't want to go private.

In the room one night, I've got 6 fan club members and he sends me a private message. "I think [Other FC] is abusive, he treats you like you're a whore."

My jaw did not literally drop to the floor but inside my mind I imagine it probably looked like it did. I responded that he was entirely out of his mind and I have known [Other FC] for ten years and he's the least abusive guy next to only one other person. That other person was someone he also called out. "I know I'm third to FC1 and FC2." I don't rank people. I just have different relationships with different people. SO THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUCKING WILD Y'ALL.

There is a guy I know IRL. We're super good friends and we share one hell of a kink that is forbidden on CB. I gave him my link and he's not able to be around very often because he is in the military but when he does show up I light up like a motherfucking Christmas tree. Mostly because I know he's going to stoke my ego like no one else can and I can do the same. He shows up right before Christmas to wish me a good new year and the next day I get a message from New Guy. "I'm so jealous he made you smile that hard." I explained our relationship.

THEN

Three days later all is well again and he's out with his LDR girlfriend and tells me he wants to get her drunk so she'll go to bed and he can spend time with me. I don't respond and keep broadcasting like a normal person would. He shows up and wants to immediately go private and I'm like no. There are other people waiting for the show they tipped for and he got huffy because I put on lipstick and smiled at another tipper.

Seriously, here is the message on OF.

"Hello. I’m good. I’m still out west
Just not feeling like you care if I’m in your room or not. Here’s is the long and short of it all. The last time I was in your room I had been out. Got on as soon as she was out. I was tipping and I thought we were having fun. I hit the button and you motioned no. I canceled the pvt and kept tipping then [user] comes in and you put lipstick on and are happy as a clam. All you had to say was [user] is coming in and I would have been fine
I get it V I may not be the most when it comes to conversation but I’m loyal through and through maybe to a fault and always do what I can. It really makes me feel like you think give me your tips and then go away. If that’s all there is then say the word and I’ll leave you alone. You may think I’m jealous. I would think it’s more feeling hurt and taken advantage of"

I have no fucking idea who is going to show up when or what they are ready to do but I do know when someone has lost their mind. I never once asked for anything, I don't make up sob stories to get tips, he did this all on his own but somehow I'm the fucking asshole.

I did everything I said I was going to do and never manipulated anything. JEALOUSY.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. There's a whole lot of assumptions on his part and none on mine. He's not the first I've dealt with like this but I really wish people would understand we're just doing our jobs. Live in that fantasy but don't make me personally liable for it because when you accuse me of taking advantage of you that's below the belt. You signed on, you bought tokens and you gave them to me. I didn't not break your hands to make that happen.

And sorry if this all sounds like Days of Our Lives. :) Oh I forgot to add the CB tip note that I was like a sister to him. WTAF. He wants to keep the relationship going but if I do then I really am taking advantage of him because I have zero respect left.
I'm happy you posted your story after having some thinking time about it.. also, I will add that I echo your WTAF telling someone they're like a sibling to you and then having any form of relation on these sites is insane..

as I said I could share my story in here, it is a little different, because our relationship shifted from the fantasy to being actual friends.. well so I thought

SO, it started when the girl I would normally spend all my time with stopped camming (good for her, she really didn't enjoy it in the end) so I went to look for someone new to talk to that I would "click" with, I ended up in this girls room, and I realize, I joined her room on her birthday, so of course I tip the "Give me a birthday gift" option on her tip menu a couple of times after we had talked a bit and she seemed really fun..

I would then show up maybe every third day in her stream, tipping a bit here and there and talking, this would go on for about 2 months, without me making any requests and never asking for privates etc (I'm kind of weird like this, I do not enjoy sexual encounters unless it's someone I feel really comfortable with, and I only want it in privates) which was all good, we started talking really well and we had our first private, which ended up with her giving me her instagram where we would then continue to talk everyday, until she send me her WPP number there maybe 3 weeks later.

at this point, we were talking pretty much every day, either on WPP or at her work, and if we talked at her work we would keep texting whenever she got off work. this went on for about 3 months, until she one day told me she was going to Europe with her family, and asked if I felt like and had a chance of meeting up with her, after a bit of thinking time and that my gut feeling told me this was okay with her, I agreed. so we met up just before Christmas, had some great days together, exchanged Christmas presents and so on. After Christmas eve, she asks me if I want to spend a week with her in the summer, where she didn't have to also do things with her family on the vacation, and again, I had met this girl, we have each other on Facebook and talk everyday, so I agreed to doing so.

then fast forward to right after new years, I can't say what it was that made me feel like something was off, I hoenstly can't, but SOMETHING felt wrong (always follow that gut feeling), so I looked into a few things and I found out, she probably has a boyfriend (Now let me point out, this is not a problem for me, if it's a girl I just talk to through the sites.. I do not care if they even lie about it on the sites, the point where this goes wrong for me, is when it's someone you have met in real life) so I checked up on a couple of more things and got even more convinced and asked her, at the start she refused, but when I told her I was pretty sure who it was and dropped his name, she told me yes they were together, but assured me they were not monogamous, I ended up explaining to her that sadly this is a deal breaker for me and that I can't keep seeing her, at this point she replies something like "okay I'm sorry to hear" (I don't remember exactly, I have deleted all our chat logs), a few days go by and I'm actually really hurt from this, so I decide to fully move on by deleting her from all my social medias also, then after maybe 3 hours of doing so, she texts me that she realized I deleted her from everything and if this was actually the final goodbye. After I confirm that this is actually the final goodbye, there was some back and forth about how this actually really sucked for both of us, that we were both sorry it ended up like this, but in the end we ended up thanking each other for the good times we at least had and wishing each other the best of luck in the future..

What really got to me in this story is, we had been so open to each other, we had met up and still she would lie about such a big thing as having a boyfriend, if they are monogamous or not, I have absolutely NO clue, I do not want to get in the middle of any relationship like that, but to me you do not lie to friends about if you're in a relationship or not, it just made me feel used in some way honestly, but maybe I also put too much feelings into it as I often do if it's someone I click really well with and we start having any kind of sexual relationship...

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
I remember a guy telling me he felt a girl was like a daughter to him......

I have had arguments with some of the ladies I follow, not me expecting special treatment or anything, usually me saying something stupid, most times it's water under the bridge.
I don't get jealous of other users (well aside from wishing that I had that many tokens)
When I have become a regular in a room I have made it clear to the lady that I wouldn't keep coming back if I didn't enjoy their company and that any nudity is just a bonus (although in one case the girl thought I was saying I didn't think she was good looking and another one thought I was coming onto her)

A lady I've often had arguments with is the model I've followed the longest.
Any enjoyment beyond earning lot of money has gone and now 2 thirds of the time she will just sit there and not socialise with group chat (to the point where I've seen people and models question her popularity in other rooms).
Her tip menu is quite pricy but her ticket show is so cheap that through the first several hours She gets little tips (would u spend 400 for a boob flash or wait until ticket show and pay 100 for full nudity dildo show?) And the problem is she gets so angry and writes in chat complaining to the users about lack of tips even though she makes 5000 to 10000 tokens on average.

I've lost my cool with her so many times over her anti-social attitude and the fact she's still making more then most ladies on cb.
I know I've been too verbal at her about my anger as I am aware much of it is down to problems she's had to put up with being on cb.
But on the other hand she been too ban happy (not just me although I do think I hold the record for most bans but she unmoved all her mods once because they didn't silence a troll before he posted an insult) and critical of tippers thats she's lost so many long term regulars that I know its not just me.

I should just move on I know but she was one of 3 rooms that got me to "settle" rather then browse randomly and her that got me buying tokens in first place (she gave away how much she gets per token).
She deserves her popularity as she really did work hard to get to where is she is and was social in her first year. It's just she can't seem to understand that she would making more even more if she didn't have her temper and if she's unhappy with the work then maybe it's time for her to quit cb.

Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81
I call the model I visit ‘mate’: she’s my mate. She calls me the same.

“Morning, mate!”

“Thanks, mate.”

Sets good boundaries.
Maybe I can also contribute a story here: last spring I visited a girl on sc for about 2 months for 4-5 hours every day and texted a lot with her on whatsapp.
At some point I realized that I was way too emotionally involved, so I cut off the connection with her for 3 months.

I reconnected with her in October.
Since then, I only visit her about once a week on sc for maybe 1 hour and tip her very well. We text every day, but only for a few minutes.
I also stopped calling her love, I just call her by her name, which makes a big difference. Calling her "mate" as suggested by @Maxi_P is also a good alternative.

I've been doing well with this regime now and my feelings are no longer heavily involved. I see her as a virtual "friend" and enjoy our connection. But I am aware that the connection is transactional and she knows that too. In this way, the connection seems to work well.

Maybe I can also contribute a story here: last spring I visited a girl on sc for about 2 months for 4-5 hours every day and texted a lot with her on whatsapp.
At some point I realized that I was way too emotionally involved, so I cut off the connection with her for 3 months.

Since then, I only visit her about once a week on sc for maybe 1 hour and tip her very well. We text every day, but only for a few minutes.
I also stopped calling her love, I just call her by her name, which makes a big difference. Calling her "mate" as suggested by @Maxi_P is also a good alternative.

I've been doing well with this regime now and my feelings are no longer heavily involved. I see her as a virtual "friend" and enjoy our connection. But I am aware that the connection is transactional and she knows that too. In this way, the connection seems to work well.
This is pretty much my approach always if I have not met up with the girl honestly.. I do never use their real names on the websites though, no matter if it's in private chat or whatever.. I actually don't even use nicknames at all on the sites..

but it's a GOOD suggestion that if you feel emotionally involved at some point to back off a bit, again it gets harder when it's not just online though.

Good for you for pulling back and having the self discipline and awareness to do so! You'll both get more out of it this way

Cool to see this thread is in good spirits. Ok that's awkward wording. Meh. Anyway.

I genuinely care because people are people and we all have insecurities and the attention we give and the attention you give is validation. The parasocial aspect, if you will.

It's been almost a month since the person in my OP has tipped me, room participation is down but at the same time I'm seeing a ton of new names I've never seen before, that gives me hope. I understand the nature of January and I'm trying not to panic.

I did tell him if he wanted this to keep going he has to get his emotions in check. I'm not going to deal with people sniping at each other or questioning my motives after being in my room for years.

🎶If you don't know me by noowwww then you'll never ever know me.🎶

Haven't heard back. If you run up on a model who refuses extras, freebies, & outside contact, please consider she may have barked up that tree before and got a face full of bird poop.

Cool to see this thread is in good spirits. Ok that's awkward wording. Meh. Anyway.

I genuinely care because people are people and we all have insecurities and the attention we give and the attention you give is validation. The parasocial aspect, if you will.

It's been almost a month since the person in my OP has tipped me, room participation is down but at the same time I'm seeing a ton of new names I've never seen before, that gives me hope. I understand the nature of January and I'm trying not to panic.

I did tell him if he wanted this to keep going he has to get his emotions in check. I'm not going to deal with people sniping at each other or questioning my motives after being in my room for years.

🎶If you don't know me by noowwww then you'll never ever know me.🎶

Haven't heard back. If you run up on a model who refuses extras, freebies, & outside contact, please consider she may have barked up that tree before and got a face full of bird poop.
I could never imagine letting the girl I talk to go for a month without tipping her.. I have her put into my budget for the full year so I'm sure she kind of can rely on what she gets from me at least.. and that's even if we have weeks where we do not speak.. extras freebies and outside contact should 100% be something the model feel okay with, I FULLY agree on that one.. because some people will use it against them,it's actually insane to see.. also why I have never initialized asking if someone wanted to meet up and I have never pushed for a wishlist unless they already had one :) - I did ask someone why she didn't have what she was saving up for on her wishlist but that's the closest (it was too expensive she thought)

it's also insane you have not heard back from him! when I hear these things, I have to remind myself we are all 18+ on these sites, I'm still dumbfounded how an adult, can break all contact without ever letting the other part know, it seems SO insane to me

@Wuggie I think you were used and your feelings are valid.

@Highlander884 I see a lot of models who do this. There is one in particular who works maybe three days a month. If she's on for more than 20 minutes and hasn't made 5000 tokens, she starts screaming obscenities at the room and degrading their intelligence because they won't tip her, but just about everyone knows by now she'll do the show anyway. All the while she's like PayPal me at blahemail. She's not as popular as she used to be. It was sad because she had awesome shows for years...her burnout is clear but I fear she's kind of stuck and doesn't have a lot of places to turn around.

Reactions: Wuggie
@Wuggie I think you were used and your feelings are valid.

@Highlander884 I see a lot of models who do this. There is one in particular who works maybe three days a month. If she's on for more than 20 minutes and hasn't made 5000 tokens, she starts screaming obscenities at the room and degrading their intelligence because they won't tip her, but just about everyone knows by now she'll do the show anyway. All the while she's like PayPal me at blahemail. She's not as popular as she used to be. It was sad because she had awesome shows for years...her burnout is clear but I fear she's kind of stuck and doesn't have a lot of places to turn around.
hehe thanks :) I do appreciate that, I don't even feel super used, I have been before that's for sure, this felt different to those times, but hey yea maybe you're right on that one also, I'm kind of happy we just went different ways while still keeping it civil, no one started to be nasty with words and so, so it's all good honestly (maybe this will also make me spend less time on the sites the next 6 months as I'm finishing up my Master thesis)

I could never imagine letting the girl I talk to go for a month without tipping her.. I have her put into my budget for the full year so I'm sure she kind of can rely on what she gets from me at least.. and that's even if we have weeks where we do not speak.. extras freebies and outside contact should 100% be something the model feel okay with, I FULLY agree on that one.. because some people will use it against them,it's actually insane to see.. also why I have never initialized asking if someone wanted to meet up and I have never pushed for a wishlist unless they already had one :) - I did ask someone why she didn't have what she was saving up for on her wishlist but that's the closest (it was too expensive she thought)

it's also insane you have not heard back from him! when I hear these things, I have to remind myself we are all 18+ on these sites, I'm still dumbfounded how an adult, can break all contact without ever letting the other part know, it seems SO insane to me

He'd probably come back if I had made any kind of concession that his emotions were my problem or my fault and I refused to accept the narrative it is my fault because I am never the one to reach out first. To anyone. I merely reply with affirmations or I'm sorry I can't do that right now, you know I'm on at this time. I try to be extremely mindful of the difference between teasing a man and leading him on. One is fun, the other can turn deadly.

He never apologized for accusing me of taking advantage of him but I did tell him I'm not sure he understands how all of this actually works so that probably curb stomped his ego pretty hard.

I won't hold my breath, but guys like this never really disappear, they simply change names.

He'd probably come back if I had made any kind of concession that his emotions were my problem or my fault and I refused to accept the narrative it is my fault because I am never the one to reach out first. To anyone. I merely reply with affirmations or I'm sorry I can't do that right now, you know I'm on at this time. I try to be extremely mindful of the difference between teasing a man and leading him on. One is fun, the other can turn deadly.

He never apologized for accusing me of taking advantage of him but I did tell him I'm not sure he understands how all of this actually works so that probably curb stomped his ego pretty hard.

I won't hold my breath, but guys like this never really disappear, they simply change names.
yea sometimes people do need to be told to check up with their emotions, I honestly think it was a great message you send, it just seems odd to me he would not reply.. it's kind of sad people like this never disappear but just change name :p could do without them

I always tip a lady whenever I visit their room. It's a rule I've made up for myself as I can imagine what a difference it would make if every user who entered tipped just 1 token. I've only got 1000 tokens to tip over 3 weeks to a month but the fact that I always tip I think has gotten me noticed more by the model even if its usually just a dozen or so tokens I give each time.
Still don't get it, especially with the guys who expect free pm instead of paying 5 tokens.

Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81
I always tip a lady whenever I visit their room. It's a rule I've made up for myself as I can imagine what a difference it would make if every user who entered tipped just 1 token. I've only got 1000 tokens to tip over 3 weeks to a month but the fact that I always tip I think has gotten me noticed more by the model even if its usually just a dozen or so tokens I give each time.
Still don't get it, especially with the guys who expect free pm instead of paying 5 tokens.
If every single one of my followers tipped me 1 token every single day, I'd be RICH. Beyond my wildest dreams rich. That's almost $700K a year.

So sorry you have to deal with that. So manipulative. I hate people who constantly ask if I’m mad at them (has happened a lot in real life with family and friends). It’s just so annoying because it’s so damn narcissistic. They don’t even take a second to put themselves in my shoes and at the million and one very difficult things I’m going through that has nothing to do with them. And just the expectation that I’m somehow responsible for their own insecurities.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I find Chaturbate quite mesmerising from a people watching point of view. As a member, I really expected the greys to be the worst but I find that's not always the case. A lot of them seem to be quite self aware and just sit in silence. I'm often shocked by how much the purples chat shit without tipping.

So sorry you have to deal with that. So manipulative. I hate people who constantly ask if I’m mad at them (has happened a lot in real life with family and friends). It’s just so annoying because it’s so damn narcissistic. They don’t even take a second to put themselves in my shoes and at the million and one very difficult things I’m going through that has nothing to do with them. And just the expectation that I’m somehow responsible for their own insecurities.
This. Exactly. Very well said.

I find Chaturbate quite mesmerising from a people watching point of view. As a member, I really expected the greys to be the worst but I find that's not always the case. A lot of them seem to be quite self aware and just sit in silence. I'm often shocked by how much the purples chat shit without tipping.

most all in one bots have special grey spam filters enabled by default so if they seem more well behaved than colored names it's probably cause their chat is being filtered.

I think what angers me the most in this particular situation is he asked me to rely on him, got angry when I didn't, accused me of relying on him anyway and then just blew up his entire ethos.