AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon Prime Stations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
If you have Amazon Prime you can now get their streaming ad-free radio. Figured this might be a nice alternative to Pandora or others if you already have a Prime account.

As a Prime Member, you now get unlimited access to Prime Stations -- an ad-free, internet radio service you can enjoy at no additional cost to your Prime membership.

With Prime Stations, you can find a genre or artist you like and hit play to hear a continuous stream of music that you can pause, replay, or skip as many times as you'd like. As you listen and give songs a thumbs-up or thumbs-down, each station will adapt to your music tastes.

Prime Members can stream Prime Stations and over a million songs for free with the Amazon Music App on iOS, Android, Kindle Fire HD/HDX, Mac, PC, and the web.

I have it and I recently had Spotify. I liked Spotify much better, it was easier to navigate, too.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Yeah, navigation is always a problem with Prime.

I've been digging into Prime Music a lot lately, but I haven't looked at the radio stations yet. I guess I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.