AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber, I need words with you.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Thanks for luring me to Twitter. After years of resistance I could no longer stand idle. I joined because of you and now I'm following a host of gorgeous women I'm not remotely worthy of knowing their acquaintance nor sharing their time. I am forever indebted to you, my dear. Now my tabs for several hours are: MFC, Twitter, and your site. :whistle: Fuck the atom bomb, women are the most powerful thing on Earth.

tubby556 said:
Thanks for luring me to Twitter. After years of resistance I could no longer stand idle. I joined because of you and now I'm following a host of gorgeous women I'm not remotely worthy of knowing their acquaintance nor sharing their time. I am forever indebted to you, my dear. Now my tabs for several hours are: MFC, Twitter, and your site. :whistle: Fuck the atom bomb, women are the most powerful thing on Earth.

You're welcome AND I'm sorry :D

If you spend a lot of time on Twitter, may I recommend using TweetDeck? It's nice and organized, as the web interface for Twitter is NOT.

Glad I had a part in ruining you!

AmberCutie said:
If you spend a lot of time on Twitter, may I recommend using TweetDeck? It's nice and organized, as the web interface for Twitter is NOT.

Glad I had a part in ruining you!
Right now I do most of my stuff on the iPhone using Twitteriffic but have been checking out TweetDeck on there too. If I'm perving, I have the web version up on a tab for convenience.

You're the only one I'd let ruin me like that, Amber. The others are now enjoying your hard work.

And how long did it take you to figure that out?
Well, I'll be 29 in May, so about that long. There's always that one woman that makes you realize it; for me it was Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.