AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another beginners thread - PLEASE HELP!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2019
Hello all,
So I just got done with my second camming session on myfreecams and it went not as well as i would have liked. I only made 200 tokens in almost 3 hours. i had between about 15-25 people in my room at all times. I really do not know what I am doing wrong. I have a tip menu and whiteboard (ill post below, perhaps some of the things there are the issue?). I cammed in the past (2012) and managed to make over 14,000 with about six hours of live time, but apparently site traffic was much higher and I honestly don't remember what i did, but i do not rememember tip menus or anything like that and did not market myself. I now have an instagram and a twitter which i am posting on both frequently as well as have linked to my profile to gain followers. My camera is a logitech 920(1080 p) and i have good lighting. so any advice or direction from you ladies who know what you're doing would really be appreciated! here is my tip menu:
  • Goals:
  • Boobs out – 1500 tokens
  • Dress off – 2000 tokens
  • Lotion on boobs - 2500 tokens
  • Lotion on ass- 3000 tokens
  • Panties off – 3500 tokens
  • Cum show – 4000 tokens
Tip Menu
  • Spin the Wheel – 69 tokens
[Wheel prizes: 2 spanks, flash tits, private message, friend add, ass flash, blow kiss, pussy flash, 7 spanks, 1 custom picture, 5 raffle tickets, loser, 3 months snap]
  • Spank - 25 tokens
  • Flash Tits - 50 tokens
  • Ass Flash – 49 tokens
  • Pussy Flash - 51 tokens
  • Feet – 48 tokens
  • 1 Minute Vibrator – 100 tokens (Only After Naked)
  • 5 Minutes Vibrator – 450 tokens (Only After Naked)
  • Weed – 420 tokens
  • Drink beer – 444 tokens
  • Friend Add - 50 tokens
  • Private Message - 30 tokens for response
  • NOTE ON PMs: If you are PMing me to discuss private show details, I may make an exception to the fee for PMs.
  • Snapchat Add 90 days – 100 tokens
  • Snapchat Add 365 Days - 333 tokens
  • Panties Worn in This Session - 1000 tokens
  • Custom Picture- 500 tokens
  • Custom videos will be available when I purchase the cameras necessary!
I do private shows with an initial tip of 1500 tokens.
I do not have an amazon wish list, nor will I ever. However, I do accept amazon gift cards sent to (email taken out for posting here).
Raffle of the Month
Prize:
3 custom photos, 1 custom 10-minute video, 1 pair of panties, and a 1 year Snapchat subscription. This raffle is running from May 27, 2019 to June 30, 2019. The raffle will be drawn live at 10:00 P.M. PT on June 30.
  • One Raffle Ticket – 40 tokens
  • Ten Raffle Tickets - 269 tokens
Follow me on Twitter for official updates on times when I will be live!

So yeah..... SOS... i would like to try camming again tomorrow night but really feel like i need some pointers.

I cammed in the past (2012) and managed to make over 14,000 with about six hours of live time, but apparently site traffic was much higher
Back in 2012 rooms were a lot busier as there were thousands less models at that time. Things were much simpler then, lol. ( 2012 was one of my best years ever on MFC... oh I miss the good ol' days!)

• Goals:
  • Boobs out – 1500 tokens
  • Dress off – 2000 tokens
  • Lotion on boobs - 2500 tokens
  • Lotion on ass- 3000 tokens
  • Panties off – 3500 tokens
  • Cum show – 4000 tokens
Since you're "new" again, I might say that these amounts are a tad high. It could be discouraging if you have a small room of people that could chip in. I started off much lower and raised my counts over the course of my first year. Maybe start boobs out at a lower amount but keep the overall total the same. Boobs out automatically gets ya a few more people in the room.

I do private shows with an initial tip of 1500 tokens.
That is a HUGE up front tip.

• Panties Worn in This Session - 1000 tokens
I'm not sure if you've sent stuff to members before, but keep in mind that whatever post office you ship them out of will post the zip code on the box/envelope. Make the price of panties worth the effort you'll have to go to to ship them out, including probably driving some miles to drop it at a post office not near your home.

• NOTE ON PMs: If you are PMing me to discuss private show details, I may make an exception to the fee for PMs.

People like to rp taking you to private all the time. Make them tip you if they want to use PM to discuss privates.

Status
Not open for further replies.