AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Epic Comcast Fail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I lost interwebs connection last night for 5 friggin' hours! :evil: Called comcrap about 15 times only to get the runaround prompts ultimately referring me to their website. Fucking RETARDS!

The outage hit people in Chicago, Northwest Indiana, and parts of Michigan and Minnesota

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-200246 ... z17MGE08Nm

It's actually amazing how crappy Comcast's DNS is, even when it is working. I switched from Comcast to FIOS recently, and my bandwith limits only increased slightly, but my browsing experience is FAR faster due to nearly non-existent DNS latency with FIOS.

I'm another Comcast victim. Forgot I could change DNS to google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) which was all over twitter last night. Made the change and was up and running within 10 minutes.

Received a flyer in the mail today for Clear 4G.......Hmmmmm. Tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.