AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any accents that drive you crazy? (the good crazy)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
Please list what country you are from as well.

I'm from the US.

Probably my absolute favorite accent is Australian. There are varying accents among those that dwell in Oz, but a pretty girl rocking that accent just creates all kinds of happy feelings in happy places.

Also, a super thick Russian accent really gets me going for some reason. I'm talking the kinda Russian accent where every word sounds like it has an S in it somehow and all you wanna do is chug vodka, wear a trooper hat, and have amazing sex with a girl in the snow.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Cajun, Irish & Scottish.

(From the US)

Reactions: Kunra9 and Rose
From US and pretty much anything European. Throw in some broken English and it's basically the coolest shit ever.

Reactions: Kunra9
I've mentioned this subject a few times on Tumblr recently!!

I am a SUCKER for accents, I am so in love with them in general and extra susceptible to them. The right ones seriously make my knees get weak, they are like a magic power!

I'm from the US.

English (any and all English accents)
Irish
Australian
Scottish

German, Swedish, Finnish and other Northern European accents can all sound pretty hot, too but it's a bit less consistent for me.

I'm from the US

Pretty much any accent that isn't Southern is intriguing to me. I have a Southern accent and it annoys me to no end so I find foreign (to me) accents fascinating.

I'm from Canada.

I loooooove American accents. Boston is my favourite, but all of them really - New York, Texan, Southern. Mmmm.

In general I'm a fan of accents, though. British, indian, Irish...

From the US, and I melt when I hear a southern accent. Especially Mississippi boys. :oops: Followed right after by British accents. Those two do me in all the time.

CharlotteLace said:
From the US, and I melt when I hear a southern accent. Especially Mississippi boys. :oops:

:wave:

I'm from the USA (Mississippi) so I have a Southern accent. If we are going with non USA accents I love the Irish, Scottish, British, Australian accents as well. Irish & Scottish being my favorites.

I'm Australian, I like American, Irish, English and French accents, some South American ones too as they call me 'HOOPITER!' lol :D

GenXoxo said:
I know it's a terrible stereotype but Indian man always just sounds like Apu in my brain if I try to imagine an example :/

Jupiter551 said:
I'm Australian, I like American, Irish, English and French accents, some South American ones too as they call me 'HOOPITER!' lol :D

GenXoxo said:
I know it's a terrible stereotype but Indian man always just sounds like Apu in my brain if I try to imagine an example :/

I'm so referring to you as Hoopiter from now on...:p

Rose said:
I'm from the US

Pretty much any accent that isn't Southern is intriguing to me. I have a Southern accent and it annoys me to no end so I find foreign (to me) accents fascinating.

I am the same way, I love foreign( to me) accents.

Reactions: Kunra9 and Rose
Lately I've been on a British accent kick. Like seriously, lately the British accent seems to have been making me super horny to listen to. Maybe it has something to do with my new crush on Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Yes I know he's Irish, but the first role I ever saw him play was with an English accent, so now I can't help but associate his face with a British voice.

I also loooooooooooove Australian, Scottish, Irish, and South African. I also find Russian and Romanian accents really sexy on women. In fact, I have a character that I made up, that I love to role play as while on cam some times... (this is gonna sound silly, but I don't care) Natasha, the Russian spy! LOL. No, not Boris and Natasha from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show, although I will make a joking reference to her from time to time.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 195
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 195
Sorry for the double post, but I felt this belonged here.

I'm from Ireland :)

...And I love an accent! The French speaking English (oh la la), a posh British accent (Colin Firth come hither) and a good southern US accent (howdy ma'am)...

Irish accents are so localised - 5miles down the road someone will sound very different. But I'm a sucker for the different accents here. Particularly Chris O'Dowd (Bridesmaids) - his voice makes me weak at the knees...

Liam Neeson is from Ballymena, Northern Ireland but his accent is a lot softer and more lyrical than most people from there... It's like honey - love it!

Yeah just give me an accent and I'm happy :-D

I'm from the western U.S. but I fake a lot of other parts of the U.S too. ;)

The Irish accent will always be my numero uno, knock my knees out from under me, go to schlicken schlang.
Certain british accents, not all. Jason Statham's voice is rawr.
French and French Canadian!

I also have a thing for dominant Russian woman...

Attachments

• Jan-SLF.gif
    Jan-SLF.gif
    983.4 KB · Views: 117
French (French-Canadian not so much). I had a GF who was a Quebec native, but she picked up the accent from her French ex. I loved the way she spoke, whether in French or English. It's one of the things that first attracted me to her.

Jupiter551 said:

GenXoxo said:

I took some time to understand about the south american, im from here but i dont speak spanish (Brazil-Portuguese) so i would call you Joo-peet-terr hahaha

I am from England and ohgoodgod - the German accent turns me on like nothing else. Speak to me in German and I may faint dramatically, Victorian lady style. Sexy talk me in German and my knickers will be on the floor within seconds.

I don't know what it is but I just love the sound of it. So much so that I started to learn it myself then took private lessons to improve!

What is it with irish accents? They just seem sexy to everyone! Especially on men I think, they're both rough and masculine whilst also sounding light, friendly and jokey. Definitely irish accents are the main one that gets me going. I like Scottish accents too, especially on girls. Welsh accents are really cute on girls. I am English so naturally I like English accents, though not all English accents. Not all posh accents but I do like well spoken English. I generally don't mind what region someone's from as long as the person isn't speaking like a complete idiot and is actually forming correct sentences and not speaking like a 10 year old.

French, Italian and Spanish accents are all very sexy, obviously it depends on the speaker, but those who speak latin based languages tend to have very soft fluid accents with lots of sexy rolling rrrrrr's and sometimes an edge of huskiness.
I like Russian accents, but it depends on the person and the region, sometimes Russian and Eastern European accents can sound very harsh, and all of the people I've known from those area's have been totally platonic friends so I haven't really been able to think that way about their accents.
Arabic accents can be beautiful, again depends on the speaker, but definitely a sexy accent.

KayleePond said:
I've mentioned this subject a few times on Tumblr recently!!

I am a SUCKER for accents, I am so in love with them in general and extra susceptible to them. The right ones seriously make my knees get weak, they are like a magic power!

I'm from the US.

English (any and all English accents)
Irish
Australian
Scottish

German, Swedish, Finnish and other Northern European accents can all sound pretty hot, too but it's a bit less consistent for me.

I'm English but live in Canada. Made sure to keep the accent, and yes, it proves somewhat useful at times :)

I've been paid just to sit and talk so a girl or guy could hear my accent (maybe while I was naked lol). Strange and yet very flattering at the same time!

German German German! OMG! Especially when a German man with a medium (not deep, not high pitched) voice is being humorous! I love how most Germans laugh, too. Ahhhh!

Also, the aphrodisiac which is the German accent made my physics courses really difficult during college. Oh, Professor, explain to me all about the quarks.

s8NNOMb.gif

I'm from the north, so I have a thick nasal like Wisconsin accent. I've been trying to look up youtube videos on how to tone it down because people tell me it's awful.
But I don't hear it! Ok, so I LOVE southern accents, Coloradoan accents/Western accents in the US. I also love English, Irish, Scottish and Russian accents.
But mainly southern accents.. Something about that drawl.. Nobody sounds like a bad guy with a southern accent!

Status
Not open for further replies.