AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any collectors?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2014
i was just curious if anyone else on here has a collection they're proud of? Stuffed animals, stamps, vintage flasks,whatever.

I collect vintage textbooks, mostly technical fields, auto repair, plumbing, electrical, welding, ect. The majority are Audels, International Textbook Company, and John Deere.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I am a collector of things, which is a habit that stands in direct opposition to my transient nature. Pretty much all of my collections are in storage. I have comics, bawdy trucker caps, and nickels. My favorite collection, though, is my collection of small GI Joes and other 1/18 scale toys. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, I love them very much.

Here's a picture of a Cobra H.I.S.S. battalion vs. Voltron.
Kx7HPPB.jpg

Here's all my CORPS! figures. They were the cheap Joe knockoffs you could get. Some years back, they changed the modeling to a crappy solid body with limited mobility and huge feet, and now they suck, but they used to be pretty cool. The vehicles are still fun.

Ng0pFkd.jpg

One day, I will have my own home with extra rooms within which I may set them up and give them their proper honor.

I collect Pokemon Cards. I once collected cooking and history books but they began taking too much room and I had to downsize.

Reactions: Gen
I collect exotic butterflies. :blush:
So, there's this festival in Laguna Beach every year, called the Sawdust festival. It's this wonderful art fest with a bunch of local artists. There's a vendor there called The Butterfly Man. When he started out he'd travel the world and catch these gorgeous butterflies, then preserve & frame them. As the years processed he started raising the various butterfly species in the States. Then as they died, they were preserved. He's been doing this for like almost 40 years now. I'm lucky enough to have a few of these gorgeous babies on my wall. One day, I plan on having an artist tattoo them as a half sleeve on one of my shoulders/arm. The back of each frame says the name of each one and what country it's from. I don't feel like taking them all down, but the countries I can remember are Australia, Madagascar, New Guinea, Peru, and Columbia.

I am incredibly proud of my little collection. :inlove:
image1.JPG

Shoes, dresses, cardigans, scarves, jewellry and leggings most recently.

Elephants, stuffed animals (mostly of the spooky variety), retro video games, nerdy 'plants' for my nerd garden (pixel plants, clay pikmin, that kind of thing).

Bath products & tea.

Reactions: Gen and TacoBelle
I use to collect stamps and comic books. I don't anymore, but I still have them. Mainly I now collect books and coins, both new and old/antique/ancient/rare.

The books are mostly just science fiction or fantasy. The gem of the collection is a first/limited edition hardcover (93 in the run) of Robert Heinlein's Beyond This Horizon, signed by him with dust jacket (sorry I don't have a picture of that.) But I also have some other limited edition runs from smaller presses. Non fiction is mostly technical books involving math, engineering or history. I have a 16 volume history of rome from 1890 that i'm trying to get through. It's rather detailed in every aspect of roman history so it's not the lightest of reading. ;) And an older 9 volume history of the world from the 1800's sometime, but I'm too lazy to get up and look for sure.

The coins I've been tweeting a few lately when I'm bored.
https://twitter.com/search?q=Coin of the Day from:jodeum&src=savs

SAM_0974_small.jpg SAM_0975_small.jpg SAM_1473_small.jpg

Interesting collections, guys.

I collect pigs. I have piggy everything. Piggy plushies, piggy tattoos, piggy jewelry, piggy stickers, piggy dishes, piggy panties, piggy socks, piggy EVERYTHING. I'd love a photo of my collection, but there's no possible way I could get them all together. They're everywhere in my life.

Reactions: TacoBelle
My grandma is slowly passing on her cute antique knick knack collection onto me. They're all from the 60's or older and come from all over the place. They're all over my apartment and I'll probably end up inheriting more. My favorite item is this little ceramic box decorated with pretty red flowers. It's over 100 years old.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
Status
Not open for further replies.