AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any models switch from camming to twitch? (or viceversa)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it won't be able to compete with the big dogs. But when you have games and content you can't put on twitch, and MFC and Chaturbate banning you for playing games, it does fill a void.
MFC does not ban people for playing games. Plexstorms biggest challenge is getting enough people to use the site so they can pay for bandwidth and servers because that stuff is expensive and they don't have any other sources of income as far as I am aware.

MFC does not ban people for playing games. Plexstorms biggest challenge is getting enough people to use the site so they can pay for bandwidth and servers because that stuff is expensive and they don't have any other sources of income as far as I am aware.
I've heard of some models getting banned though?

Yea, Plexstorm really needs some more income streams for sure.
Their website is lacking in information and when I first saw it they didn't have a model verification, anyone could stream.

I've heard of some models getting banned though?

Yea, Plexstorm really needs some more income streams for sure.
Their website is lacking in information and when I first saw it they didn't have a model verification, anyone could stream.
I haven't seen anyone on MFC getting banned for streaming game play. @AmberCutie has streamed without anything negative happening as far as I am aware.

I haven't seen anyone on MFC getting banned for streaming game play. @AmberCutie has streamed without anything negative happening as far as I am aware.
Well that's good at least, maybe I'll investigate it a little more.

I agree that it won't be able to compete with the big dogs. But when you have games and content you can't put on twitch, and MFC and Chaturbate banning you for playing games, it does fill a void.

It seems lie the bigger they get, the more restrictions they're going to put on adult content, before banning it altogether. Whether a game-streaming site can last is one thing, for sure, but I'm really wondering is if sexy-camming PLUS gaming has a (safe) home, and a good system of compensation... (lol, aren't we all?)

This has probably been said before, but, there are some hot women on that there twitch but I never can stop looking at their boobs (which is what MFC is great at) and I don't know if the women there WANT me looking at their fully clothed boobs or even are thinking their boobs would be a factor in watching them. Some of them have great personalities but I always focus on the boobs just because I'm a dumb guy.

Yeah, there are female streamers who purposely show a lil skin in every stream sesh, and they understand how it brings in more viewers (as well as more trolls). It's also a hot button topic. Conversely, there's a loud anti-boob contingent demanding these girls get kicked off the site if they don't cover up. To say the least, it's sparked a ton of anger, not to mention plenty of ugliness over the years.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Yeah, there are female streamers who purposely show a lil skin in every stream sesh, and they understand how it brings in more viewers (as well as more trolls). It's also a hot button topic. Conversely, there's a loud anti-boob contingent demanding these girls get kicked off the site if they don't cover up. To say the least, it's sparked a ton of anger, not to mention plenty of ugliness over the years.

WoW! Interesting. Didn't know there was drama there. I thought it was just me. I figured gamers are too engrossed in the game to care about things like boobs but damn I am a perv.

Well, everyone I have seen online is fully clothed and while the females might be attractive, honestly it is tough to not wonder what is happening under the clothes (and that is where starting on MFC can be a problem when viewing other webcams--I never did Omegle or anything before).

If i was in to seductively hidden man boobs Twitch would be the place to go. Lot of hot man boob there.:blackeye::angelic:

Started off on twitch, however it never really took off.

I've managed to get far more followers and donations in a week of CB than a Year of twitch hahaha.

Reactions: Majora Mink
I was a somewhat successful twitch streamer in latinamerica but switched to MFC so I could also explore my exhibisionism. It makes it easier for it to flow once you already have some experience with broadcasting yourself and chilling with your chatroom.

It seems lie the bigger they get, the more restrictions they're going to put on adult content, before banning it altogether. Whether a game-streaming site can last is one thing, for sure, but I'm really wondering is if sexy-camming PLUS gaming has a (safe) home, and a good system of compensation... (lol, aren't we all?)

The bigger they get, the more legal issues they've had to deal with.

Reactions: Majora Mink
What about playing games nekkid or topless on MFC? Would that be against the rules... I've thought about it in the past as I like being on cam and would like to just hang out both for more sexual stuff and more chill stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.