AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any site like chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022
So i used to stream on chaturbate for long and i got banned because one of my friends was visible for a really short time while he was making his bed. I was streaming on chaturbate as a male for my sexual enjoyment and i had made my stream unavailable for men to watch. I woul get average 3-4 viewers that i was able to chat during a session. But i really miss chaturbate. I tried stripchat and there is neither a gender filter nor any viewers im interested to talk to. I guess it is impossible to find a site like chaturbate after that point be it because of its perfect and user friendly interface or its huge number of viewers. There is literally 10 times less viewers in any other site. How can i cope with this? Chaturbate had said my ban was permanent and they probably flagged my id and email. Is there any way i can return chaturbate or is it gone from my life forever. I am open to advice about a site that almost has as many viewers as chaturbate and as popular as it is. And help and information about chaturbate ban is also appreciated if anyone knows something about it. Is there any way to get unflagged or rejoin the site.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sorry that happened. Maybe give Stripchat another try? There are some male cam models on this forum who cam on Stripchat, and seem to enjoy it. :) It's definitely become a very popular site. I haven't heard of many instances where Chaturbate has reversed bans. Sorry.

Sorry that happened. Maybe give Stripchat another try? There are some male cam models on this forum who cam on Stripchat, and seem to enjoy it. :) It's definitely become a very popular site. I haven't heard of many instances where Chaturbate has reversed bans. Sorry.
thank you for reply :) one of the dealbreakers for me are chaturbate was so good about not sharing my cam and having a gender filter in it. ı opened a stripchat account and i got only male viewers. ım sorry that im not comfortable with males wathcing me but that is what it is :)

• Hugs
So i used to stream on chaturbate for long and i got banned because one of my friends was visible for a really short time while he was making his bed. I was streaming on chaturbate as a male for my sexual enjoyment and i had made my stream unavailable for men to watch. I woul get average 3-4 viewers that i was able to chat during a session. But i really miss chaturbate. I tried stripchat and there is neither a gender filter nor any viewers im interested to talk to. I guess it is impossible to find a site like chaturbate after that point be it because of its perfect and user friendly interface or its huge number of viewers. There is literally 10 times less viewers in any other site. How can i cope with this? Chaturbate had said my ban was permanent and they probably flagged my id and email. Is there any way i can return chaturbate or is it gone from my life forever. I am open to advice about a site that almost has as many viewers as chaturbate and as popular as it is. And help and information about chaturbate ban is also appreciated if anyone knows something about it. Is there any way to get unflagged or rejoin the site.
I'm not familiar with Chaturbate's tendencies when it comes to ban lifting, but if they're at all reasonable, then you should be able to explain that it was an accident, since it's very obvious that it was. I don't see why they shouldn't give you a second chance.

thank you for reply :) one of the dealbreakers for me are chaturbate was so good about not sharing my cam and having a gender filter in it. ı opened a stripchat account and i got only male viewers. ım sorry that im not comfortable with males wathcing me but that is what it is :)

Okay,. You asked for recommendations for a different site, and I gave you one. If you're not comfortable with men watching you on cam, I really don't know what to tell you...because the male cam models on this forum will most likely even tell you that the majority of their paying members are men. Now if you don't really care about making money on a cam site, and you're just on there for the thrill of having people watch you, okay, I get that.

I'm not familiar with Chaturbate's tendencies when it comes to ban lifting, but if they're at all reasonable, then you should be able to explain that it was an accident, since it's very obvious that it was. I don't see why they shouldn't give you a second chance.

Because that's not really how Chaturbate usually operates. If you take a look at several of the other threads in the Chaturbate section of this forum, you will see that many of the other CB models who've been banned have begged for another chance, and most of the time they learn that the decision is final, unfortunately. Sure, it doesn't hurt for the OP to try to reach out to them. But he really shouldn't get his hopes up, and should start considering something else in the meantime, so he can continue making money asap. Good luck.

Okay,. You asked for recommendations for a different site, and I gave you one. If you're not comfortable with men watching you on cam, I really don't know what to tell you...because the male cam models on this forum will most likely even tell you that the majority of their paying members are men.

Because that's not really how Chaturbate usually operates. If you take a look at several of the other threads in the Chaturbate section of this forum, you will see that many of the other CB models who've been banned have begged for another chance, and most of the time they learn that the decision is final, unfortunately. Sure, it doesn't hurt for the OP to try to reach out to them. But he really shouldn't get his hopes up, and should start considering something else in the meantime, so he can continue making money asap. Good luck.
Then the owners of CB are either stupid in the area of business decisions, or aren't terribly worried about their bottom line. Sure, there are many thousands of models active at any given time, but if this is a common occurrence, then they're robbing themselves of many thousands more. Oh well. Their loss.

Then the owners of CB are either stupid in the area of business decisions, or aren't terribly worried about their bottom line. Sure, there are many thousands of models active at any given time, but if this is a common occurrence, then they're robbing themselves of many thousands more. Oh well. Their loss.

Yup. Go check out the Chaturbate section of this forum (and all of the threads there) if you're curious about how common it is.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Okay,. You asked for recommendations for a different site, and I gave you one. If you're not comfortable with men watching you on cam, I really don't know what to tell you...because the male cam models on this forum will most likely even tell you that the majority of their paying members are men. Now if you don't really care about making money on a cam site, and you're just on there for the thrill of having people watch you, okay, I get that.

ı literally have no goal of making money as you mentioned. ım just doing it because im bored and sick of my real life. i liked socializing there with a little fanbase . i met a lot of people from arount the world. and i reached them about that matter they said decision was final. thank you for reccomendation i really appreciate it by the way :) im using the site for its thrill. from now i will just pray that they will somehow at least unflag my id verifications(i dont think that will happen because in the end computers do not forget and there is no reason for them to unflag it afterall)

• Hugs
@savior555 Hi, I just saw your question on my ACF status about that other site, but it doesn't let me reply to your comment. Btw I am not a "sir." I am a woman. :) I am no longer recommending that site to anyone after the shitty, unprofessional way they treated me last month (You can read about it in their thread on here...I'm not rehashing all of that here in your CB thread). But to answer your question...I think you have the option of registering with a phone number OR with an e-mail address instead.

But you may want to try to SextPanther and Phrendly instead. Good luck.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
@savior555 Hi, I just saw your question on my ACF status about that other site, but it doesn't let me reply to your comment. Btw I am not a "sir." I am a woman. :) I am no longer recommending that site to anyone after the shitty, unprofessional way they treated me last month (You can read about it in their thread on here...I'm not rehashing all of that here in your CB thread). But to answer your question...I think you have the option of registering with a phone number OR with an e-mail address instead.

But you may want to try to SextPanther and Phrendly instead. Good luck.
thank you for your all kind replies. do you know anything about how chaturbate flags accounts ids emails etc because im trying to get back into chaturbate. do you think i wont be able to stream again there until death since i cant fake another id obviously which is not inappropriate nor ethical nor legal?

thank you for your all kind replies. do you know anything about how chaturbate flags accounts ids emails etc because im trying to get back into chaturbate. do you think i wont be able to stream again there until death since i cant fake another id obviously which is not inappropriate nor ethical nor legal?
Your details (id, ip address, cc numbers etc) are now linked to a banned account. Opening any further accounts will flag as you trying to circumvent their ban.

To be able to broadcast on chaturbate again they have told you what you need to do...have the other person who appeared on cam verified.

Your details (id, ip address, cc numbers etc) are now linked to a banned account. Opening any further accounts will flag as you trying to circumvent their ban.

To be able to broadcast on chaturbate again they have told you what you need to do...have the other person who appeared on cam verified.

ip address can be solved by VPN.
i knew they would flag but i did not know what exactly happens when they flag me. what are cc numbers, and i cant even verify that person even if i want at the moment since the account banned. so i guess you are saying i will not be able to stream in the rest of my life. :( i once remember i was able to stream without verification when i bought tokens with another account,( i think it was because i bought tokens) do you think i can do that again if i buy tokens in the future. i just want to chat with people therea and like it when people click my room just because they find me attractive and we chatted. ı feel so alone at the moment. real life people are not the same you cannot talk to them about sexual things whenever you want or easily. you have to get out and spend a huge amount of effort before you talk about sexual things.

Last edited:

Those girls joining your room on CB are very rarely the models themselves but rather a studio monitor signed into their account trying to bait you into joining the models room.

You're welcome. No, I have nothing to do with Chaturbate, and I'm not Chaturbate Support. I and others in this thread (and the other thread you posted about this) have given you advice that you don't seem to want to listen to.

August 26th you've posted that you were banned for streaming in a public place.
I guess CB gave you another chance (Not everyone gets a second chance with CB), because then on October 13th you posted that you were banned because your friend (unverified on CB) was visible on cam making his bed.

Sorry, but it may be time to move on...and I've already suggested other sites to you. You weren't interested. You told me in a different post that you're on CB for fun...not to earn money. So even though you're unhappy about this, at least your banning isn't as detrimental as it is for the other (banned) models on here who relied on CB to pay their bills.

Also, posting on a public forum (where a Chaturbate support rep. is and can read this) about your idea to try to "sneak" your way back onto CB using a VPN probably isn't doing yourself any favors either.

@savior555 It doesn't hurt to create a thread in the Chaturbate Unofficial Support thread for further assistance if needed, definitely worth a shot if you haven't already.

Unfortunately the ban is definitely fair, the person that entered you're stream unintentionally could have been anyone aside from them not being verified. I hope you're able to get it all sorted out eventually and get back to having some fun! :happy:

Camsoda has options where you can select what gender groups can view you. Camsoda has options where you can chat for free. Camsoda is very similar to chaturbate. I do not work for Camsoda and I personally do not stream on their often but I have streamed enough to share that they are an alternative that could possibly be worth checking out.

If you get a chance to change name by your government. It will change your ID since your record on chaturbate database is only the name. They will not track the same birthday.

• Funny!
Reactions: Coffeelounge
If you get a chance to change name by your government. It will change your ID since your record on chaturbate database is only the name. They will not track the same birthday.
Camsoda has options where you can select what gender groups can view you. Camsoda has options where you can chat for free. Camsoda is very similar to chaturbate. I do not work for Camsoda and I personally do not stream on their often but I have streamed enough to share that they are an alternative that could possibly be worth checking out.
thank you i have not tried it so far

@savior555 It doesn't hurt to create a thread in the Chaturbate Unofficial Support thread for further assistance if needed, definitely worth a shot if you haven't already.

Unfortunately the ban is definitely fair, the person that entered you're stream unintentionally could have been anyone aside from them not being verified. I hope you're able to get it all sorted out eventually and get back to having some fun! :happy:
ı read your other reply as well thank you for the information. im not comfortable about talking to my friend about an adult cam site . it would make things weird between me and my roommates. they did not know my streaming and i unfortunately will have to stay out of chaturbate probably because of this.

IQ 5000, I should have thought of this.

Sorry but are you for real? Changing your legal name in hopes that it will help you access chaturbate? It didn't occur to you that they probably link your IP to any new account you make.
Regardless, you're only encouraging the OP to break more site rules.

Sorry but are you for real? Changing your legal name in hopes that it will help you access chaturbate? It didn't occur to you that they probably link your IP to any new account you make.

I agree with Coffeelounge. Sorry, Minase, but what you're suggesting is absurd (if you were actually serious). Nobody should be trying to change their government name just to try to sneak their way back onto a cam site. Lol. AGAIN...the op has said he wasn't even on there to make money. He was on there just for the fun of it. So at least his ban isn't preventing him from paying the rent, and he could just sign up on a different site if he can get past his "I don't want dudes watching me on cam" feeling.

i will not already do it. there was only one person with whom i wanted to stay in contact and i have her instagram. the rest i do not care anymore as much. she sometimes goes and watches others there but only problem is i am not sure if she likes me as much as i like her. she mentioned me how she rejected someone wanting to meet in real life but i guess we have a different relationship with her. we play pc games on occassions together. she sometimes behaves so close and sometimes just text without any sign of closure. we talked about it once and she said she was not always in the mood to talk to anyone but im not sure sometimes she is available but we dont chat. i cant give you the whole context here but im starting to get clueless about what to do with that weird relationship.
(by saying i have her instagram, it is not her real one neither mine. i did not want her to get nervous about it so i offered to create fake accounts for both of us. i told i could give my real one, she said lets give me a fake one.)
once we were talking about swimming and she said " i could/would teach you " i dont know if that is ever a sign of future irl meeting.

Those girls joining your room on CB are very rarely the models themselves but rather a studio monitor signed into their account trying to bait you into joining the models room.
Yeah, I've noticed a few times when one of them joins that room that they're not exactly in a position to interact with a computer. Rather rude too, and they always ban me if I pull the same thing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.