AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone accepting Crypto for payout on Stripchat? Advice needed please.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
Hey there,

I'm wanting to accept payout on Stripchat in Crypto as the fees are so much lower than the other payment methods for me, but I'm having some issues so I have two questions I was hoping you lovely people may be able to help me with!

Question 1: Many of the wallet or exchanges I've contacted, Coinbase for example, don't allow SW's to use their platform as it's against their TOS, so I was wondering what wallets or exchanges have other models found and use without issues?

Question 2: The other problem I'm coming up against is that these companies have to comply with AML (anti-money laundering) regulations which puts the burden on me to prove the source of the funds for any crypto I receive into a wallet.
I assured one such company that Stripchat and the payments are legitimate but they pointed me to the following which states what they would need as proof of source of funds.

"Where SOF (source of funds) is salary, we can accept the following document types - Recent payslips or Employment contracts. Any and all company names and the name you have registered must be clearly visible on all the provided documents"

So I'm wondering how do you girls and guys manage to withdraw in Crypto? I know Stripchat now has the option to send payout report to my email, but I can't find out if the report contains the companies name and my real name, which would be needed to prove source of funds to these wallet/exchange platforms.
Stripchat support wasn't sure if it contains the required info and I can't generate a test payout report email as I've not received any payout from Stripchat before, so it's grayed out.

Any help or direction with this would be much appreciated as I've been stuck with this problem for weeks now, so thanks in advance!

Hey there,

I'm wanting to accept payout on Stripchat in Crypto as the fees are so much lower than the other payment methods for me, but I'm having some issues so I have two questions I was hoping you lovely people may be able to help me with!

Question 1: Many of the wallet or exchanges I've contacted, Coinbase for example, don't allow SW's to use their platform as it's against their TOS, so I was wondering what wallets or exchanges have other models found and use without issues?

Question 2: The other problem I'm coming up against is that these companies have to comply with AML (anti-money laundering) regulations which puts the burden on me to prove the source of the funds for any crypto I receive into a wallet.
I assured one such company that Stripchat and the payments are legitimate but they pointed me to the following which states what they would need as proof of source of funds.

"Where SOF (source of funds) is salary, we can accept the following document types - Recent payslips or Employment contracts. Any and all company names and the name you have registered must be clearly visible on all the provided documents"

So I'm wondering how do you girls and guys manage to withdraw in Crypto? I know Stripchat now has the option to send payout report to my email, but I can't find out if the report contains the companies name and my real name, which would be needed to prove source of funds to these wallet/exchange platforms.
Stripchat support wasn't sure if it contains the required info and I can't generate a test payout report email as I've not received any payout from Stripchat before, so it's grayed out.

Any help or direction with this would be much appreciated as I've been stuck with this problem for weeks now, so thanks in advance!

Hey @KerensaFox

Have you found all the relevant information that you were looking for? If not, please reach out to me directly and I would be more than happy to provide you with some assistance.

If you already have an account with us, please also provide me with your Username and Registered Email.

I look forward to hearing from you.
charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
嘿,

我想在加密货币中接受 Stripchat 的付款,因为费用比我的其他付款方式低得多,但我遇到了一些问题,所以我有两个问题希望你们可爱的人能够帮助我和!

问题 1:我联系过的许多钱包或交易所,例如 Coinbase,不允许 SW 使用他们的平台,因为这违反了他们的 TOS,所以我想知道哪些钱包或交易所有其他模型找到并使用没有问题?

问题 2:我遇到的另一个问题是这些公司必须遵守 AML(反洗钱)法规,这让我有责任证明我收到的任何加密货币的资金来源。
我向一家这样的公司保证 Stripchat 和付款是合法的,但他们向我指出了以下内容,其中说明了他们需要什么来证明资金来源。

“如果 SOF(资金来源)是工资,我们可以接受以下文件类型- 最近的工资单或雇佣合同。任何和所有公司名称以及您注册的名称必须在所有提供的文件上清晰可见”

所以我想知道你们是如何设法退出加密货币的?我知道 Stripchat 现在可以选择将付款报告发送到我的电子邮件,但我无法查明该报告是否包含公司名称和我的真实姓名,这将是证明这些钱包/交易平台的资金来源所必需的。
Stripchat 支持不确定它是否包含所需的信息,并且我无法生成测试付款报告电子邮件,因为我之前没有收到来自 Stripchat 的任何付款,因此它显示为灰色。

任何帮助或指导将不胜感激,因为我已经被这个问题困扰了好几个星期了,所以提前感谢!
Hello Kerensa,i think we are in the same situation,do you finally solve it?i ’ve been searching the proper wallet for long time but still no way out....

Upvote 0
Hello Kerensa,i think we are in the same situation,do you finally solve it?i ’ve been searching the proper wallet for long time but still no way out....

Hello. I would be happy to assist/investigate further.

Regarding payment queries..
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from the SC accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hey there,

I dont always take payouts in crypto, some times I do, depends on if I need access to the $ or not.

I use crypto.com with their visa card, never had an issue, also have funds going into nexo, never had an issue there either.

The whole point of bitcoin when it started was to enable payments without restrictions, so there is defiantly way's around using exchanges and 3rd parties that ask for too much info. another one I have used in the past is using your own wallet (that you have the keys for so there is no 3rd party involved) and then just going to a bitcoin atm, there's a decent amount of them about, you can find all your local ones here:

ATM's typically have pretty high fee's (last time I used one including the btc transaction fee it was about 12%) but it's kind of a no questions asked deal, and works well if you need quick access (about 30mins depending on how congested the blockchain is) to the cash.

ETA: different ATM's have different fee's, and the fee's on the site I listed are only rough and dont include the transaction fee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont always take payouts in crypto, some times I do, depends on if I need access to the $ or not.

I use crypto.com with their visa card, never had an issue, also have funds going into nexo, never had an issue there either.

The whole point of bitcoin when it started was to enable payments without restrictions, so there is defiantly way's around using exchanges and 3rd parties that ask for too much info. another one I have used in the past is using your own wallet (that you have the keys for so there is no 3rd party involved) and then just going to a bitcoin atm, there's a decent amount of them about, you can find all your local ones here:

ATM's typically have pretty high fee's (last time I used one including the btc transaction fee it was about 12%) but it's kind of a no questions asked deal, and works well if you need quick access (about 30mins depending on how congested the blockchain is) to the cash.

Thank you @KingMarti
This is very useful information for all who are using this payment method.
Your assistance to our models with this insight is very much appreciated 🤗

Upvote 0

ETA: different ATM's have different fee's, and the fee's on the site I listed are only rough and dont include the transaction fee.
Something to note on the Crypto.com card, I have had a few stores where it hasnt worked, I think 1 or 2, not sure of the reason why, something to do with the bank the store uses for their card machine not liking that crypto.com cards. It's few and far between as far as I have seen, but it does happen (also had issues with paxum card at the same store) so have a feeling it would be the same with any pre-paid card.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.