AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone notice minor annoying changes in MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerMajesty

Banhammered
Oct 11, 2010
cant go into a models room anymore if shes not online or away status

cant pm a model even if shes online but not in her room or away status

this ticks me off... :angry4:

err sorry... guess its for premium members only...

shouldve posted it in the members pet peeves section...

I enjoy having a chat with my favorite models when they are not on cam but online, but I cant pm them for some reason now, nor can I go into their room without them being in it.

I just tried to go to my chat room even though I'm not online via my prem account and the option was no longer there to "go to chat room" damn. I really wanted to see if this guy I suspect died while watching me is still there. alas.

I noticed this earlier in the day. when you click on a model in your friends list, offline or who is not on CAMERA, only online, it only shows the right side of the menu.
View Full Profile
Send a Tip
Send MFC Mail
ADD/REMOVE friend
Hide Model
When a model is on CAMERA the menu shows all the other options including.
Private Message with 2 sub options
- PM with Webcam and
- Big Webcam
Go to Chat Room with 1 sub option
- POPUP Chat Room
View Webcam in Lounge.
This can get frustrating if you want to enter the Models room and wait when you know she's going to log on at a particular time, And chat with other regulars while she is getting her stuff ready for camming. Apparently now you have to wait until she turns her camera on and enter public chat.

bud9752 said:
I noticed this earlier in the day. when you click on a model in your friends list, offline or who is not on CAMERA, only online, it only shows the right side of the menu.
View Full Profile
Send a Tip
Send MFC Mail
ADD/REMOVE friend
Hide Model
When a model is on CAMERA the menu shows all the other options including.
Private Message with 2 sub options
- PM with Webcam and
- Big Webcam
Go to Chat Room with 1 sub option
- POPUP Chat Room
View Webcam in Lounge.
This can get frustrating if you want to enter the Models room and wait when you know she's going to log on at a particular time, And chat with other regulars while she is getting her stuff ready for camming. Apparently now you have to wait until she turns her camera on and enter public chat.

yeah good explanation... thats exactly what im talking about... i took a pic of a model whos in my friends list to show the limited options, no pm or no going into her chatroom if shes just online and not in away status or on cam...

maybe its just coding error or whatever by mfc..but its still annoying as fuck..

IMAG0812.jpg

I still have the option on offline models menu to enter their room.

Can still enter offline model chat room and also models who are away but still online. Tried Iron, Chrome and Firefox as both a member and guest.

its weird some guys can and other guys cant..

anyways i like going to models rooms before they go on cam to make it yellow with small tips haha..nice surprise or gesture on my part...

anyways still not able to pm models (when theyre not on cam) until they pm me first :icon-cry: tried it on FF, IE and Google Chrome , on different premium accounts too...

JerMajesty said:
its weird some guys can and other guys cant..

anyways i like going to models rooms before they go on cam to make it yellow with small tips haha..nice surprise or gesture on my part...

anyways still not able to pm models (when theyre not on cam) until they pm me first :icon-cry: tried it on FF, IE and Google Chrome , on different premium accounts too...
Interestingly, when I enter a room where tips (yellow) are on the screen, I cannot see them. I can only see yellow tips that are given while I'm already in the room. In fact, if I then leave and come back, even THOSE tips disappear.

Nordling said:
Interestingly, when I enter a room where tips (yellow) are on the screen, I cannot see them. I can only see yellow tips that are given while I'm already in the room. In fact, if I then leave and come back, even THOSE tips disappear.
I have noticed that too.

On topic: I would be pretty upset if that pm thing is true.

OK , cleared cache and cookies and rebooted comp, and now it shows Go to Chat Room at top of list ,still only right side of Menu , but still no Popup chat room option or PM option if model is not on camera. I like the Popup option because you can go full screen, main page option only shows small video window. so frustrating WHYYYYYY?????????????? they make it so hard to watch favorite models.

I also noticed recently from my prem account that if a model on my friends list goes private they disappear from the homepage instead of just having the little gray "in private" box. They still show online on the side bar though... This has caused me to refresh every time I come back from Pvt or Group just to play it safe.

Just went on MFC using Chrome and I get in a offline model's menu:
Go to Chat Room
View Full Profile
Send a Tip
Send MFC Mail
ADD/REMOVE friend
Hide Model

JoleneJolene said:
I also noticed recently from my prem account that if a model on my friends list goes private they disappear from the homepage instead of just having the little gray "in private" box. They still show online on the side bar though... This has caused me to refresh every time I come back from Pvt or Group just to play it safe.
I just looked into this and I did not have this problem.

Mikeythegeek said:
I just looked into this and I did not have this problem.

That's odd. I'm using chrome too... :shifty: I'm blaming Aliens!

Just to agree, cannot pm an online model who is neither away, nor on cam.
Can pm/go to room of an offline model.

Guessing a bug. Anyone told them yet? it's a pain in the ass.

Bocefish said:
Some weird shit going on lately indeed! Just got this while trying to go group:

How can they put that shit on screen while still taking tokens from my account!? Grrrr

This happens to me from time to time to, just closing the popup and rejoining the room/group helps though.

Bocefish said:

How can they put that shit on screen while still taking tokens from my account!? Grrrr

You might want to check with Jupiter. I hear he has over 99,000 tokens, maybe he could loan you a few.

Bocefish said:

Yeah.. I got this same screen on Friday morning when starting a private show.. WTF!! I stopped and then restarted the Private and it was ok... but still grinding my gears at that!

Also when I was off during the weekend and logged back in on Tuesday, 4 PM's were waiting for me but they were all blank boxes.. text was there in the archives but not in PM windows!

Zoomer said:
Just to agree, cannot pm an online model who is neither away, nor on cam.
Can pm/go to room of an offline model.

Guessing a bug. Anyone told them yet? it's a pain in the ass.

I have not seen any of the limited model options that other users have seen though.. but I do know of at least two members who could not log in for two days, text and email notifications being down among other things. And there was me thinking that upgrades were somehow supposed to IMPROVE a service?

I'm wondering if MFC is trying to remove the bug where you can PM a model who is offline when you have been banned?

BullFrogBlues said:
I'm wondering if MFC is trying to remove the bug where you can PM a model who is offline when you have been banned?
Unless the model has her PMs restricted a banned member can PM the model. Banning only restricts them from entering her room or viewing her video in lounge/PM/member room. I've banned people when my PM list was open to all, and received messages from them.

Maybe you're referring to members who are not in a model's friend list being able to PM them when they are offline? Because this still happens to me daily, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.